Spanking Myself Until I Can Not Sit x3months..Apologies

I am so sorry I did not fulfill as a provider hould to those men in which I missed our appointments.
I am not a flake & I truly feel awful for not S****F***my face

Because of this I am willing and able and want to offer those men who I missed up with discounted rate - please pm me if interested

To everyone else,,I am constantly in the process of revising business supervision of one's self..
Up to this point I have listed hours in which realistically I have not stuck to..I have been responding anytime I am aware one of you has reached out for appt or whatever..

Currently I have clients communicating with me via at least 5 diferent avenues
I am in the process of consolidating and revamping the business end of me
GAG
Please bear with me ...
  • Trey
  • 07-16-2011, 01:33 AM
I'm waiting for my discount, you bad provider you. Good luck with the restructuring efforts. It happens (ncns) it just really sucks when it happens to you. But I think that's a fair offer, so thumbs up.
That shows class, admitting you messed up and willing to make up for it. Many providers would go on the defense and try to make excuses or deny NCNS. You fessed up and want to make up for it, that rocks.
Mistakes happen. The true measure of a person comes out in how she deals with them. Nicely done, Deanna.
thank you very much..

i just don't like disappointing people ..like cuming in number four i will keep practicing until i become 3...2...1...pop!!!!!!!!!!!!no seriously ..thank you
Now I REALLY wanna see this lady.
Justin, go see her. You won't be disappointed.
yes justin cum hither and protein shake all over my face
yes justin cum hither and protein shake all over my face Originally Posted by deanna_bell69
Be still my heart.
Mrs.D you are someone I really want to meet!!Hopefully soon.
drive me hyper ..faster faster lol

just so you guys know i was stood up tonight shouldnt he apologize and ... sniff ..

joke but really..

I was ready to hit thy knees
  • Trey
  • 07-18-2011, 10:43 PM
Yeah see it happens I'm not gonna get all into the alert worthyness of it, but I'm sure the ladies get more ncns. I may have to try and give you a "shot" one day but since no chick has ever completed the job just dunno. But we will see good luck babe.