Wasted Trip - Jessica Marshall

Took some time off work to go see Jessica Marshall. After texting back and forth we agreed to 10am on 1/2. She confirmed the night before then checked with me the morning of 1/2 to make sure I was coming. I confirmed. Then about an hour before the time she texted that she finally looked me up on the verification site and didn't see anyone under 30. She reports her age as 37 and the verification site confirms I'm older than her not younger than 30. I explained that I am not under 30 and provided some additional information in text and tried to call (no answer/no response to VM). I asked her to let me know if we were still going to meet because I'm actually well over 30 and but ghosted, nothing more from her...not even courtesy to say no.

I get that mistakes can happen, you can read the number wrong since you don't go on that verification site often, however, if it has been pointed out you misread it, ghosting someone instead of communicating isn't cool. I wasted the time going to the area to be ready for the directions and waiting around for communication that didn't come.
Jessica reached back out to me. Confused me with someone else and then went back to sleep after. She apologised a couple times. Will try again and hopefully have a better result for which I can post a positive review.
I’m not speaking of Jessica, I had a great time with her, but it seems to me that providers in general have little patience when it comes to screening. My last attempt to see an upscale was foiled by a missed text. Damn tracphone. Either that or a regular called on her in the meantime.
Baron- you sure seem to have bad luck with good providers.
True story! However I have been able to see both Jessica’s since but damn if it wasn’t hard to arrange that first meeting.

Baron- you sure seem to have bad luck with good providers. Originally Posted by Allen63