Activities: CBJ CFS
Hair Length and Color: Red medium
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’8”
Slim
Recommendation: -
Yikes!!
WOW, looks like your bad luck streak continues. 0 for 2.
Well I have a bad habit of not reviewing the good and great experiences of which there have been many. I just felt like the really bad ones like this need to be brought to light
Did you read all of her reviews ahead of time. I stated in mine that she was not GFE.
Sorry that happened to you. You saved me some money.
Originally Posted by honest_abe

This explains ALOT! LOL!
  • Coc
  • 01-11-2019, 03:10 PM
Never ever refer to certain services from another person's review!

No wonder most reviewers choose to omit certain facts nowadays. Honest reviewers get burned because folks have no game and quote private details from past reviews. Crap like this ruins it for the rest of us.
Never ever refer to certain services from another person's review!

No wonder most reviewers choose to omit certain facts nowadays. Honest reviewers get burned because folks have no game and quote private details from past reviews. Crap like this ruins it for the rest of us. Originally Posted by Coc
This!
never ever refer to someone else's review, and lie about what he wrote!
This is the last time I am going to make a “twenty years ago in the hobby, we....”. This is why we can’t have nice things. Some fellers can keep their mouths shut. Others feel the need to name drop so they somehow feel like a “connected dude’, want to tell girls what other guys say in their reviews, and have no second thoughts. OP asks for what he asked for. That was stupid, and caused a problem with a brother AND the girl. I am sure she was pissed at Abe because you lied to her. in this current environment, and based on this thread, why should I post detailed reviews of activities? I am going to post a review of a provider who was awesome that I saw last Saturday, and may see a lady tomorrow. What is the upside of posting a review of activities if a guy goes and sees a lady I reviewed and shares what I said. That defeates the entire sharing purpose.
Honestly, I have been upset that some of you don’t share the Denton County sub AMP’s you visit that you receive extra favors in. Now, I get it.