URL / Website: -
City: Hammond
State: Louisiana
Address: 1206 J.W. Davis Dr
Activities: FBSM, HE, BJ available
Hair Length and Color: Just past shoulders, dark hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petit Asian about 5’2”, wearing tight jean shorts and a t-shirt
Recommendation: Yes
That is CiCi. She can be fun but is haggler and a rusher. She is in her early 40s but looks good. She lied to me about Mayflower.
That is CiCi. She can be fun but is haggler and a rusher. She is in her early 40s but looks good. She lied to me about Mayflower. Originally Posted by Nolanrouge
What lie about mayflower?
What lie about mayflower? Originally Posted by maharg169
As I was leaving C C gave me a hard sell to go to Mayflower. She said a new group of her PYT friends took over the place and that I should go see them. I went and just dusty old CoCo was there. Yuck. It was like she sent me to her mom.

La is the AMP chick retirement home.
Ha, I agree with the AMP retirement home theory, but while you are here put on the shallow Hal glasses, and dive in, safely. Cici is a good time, but once you pop its all over. So, try to hang in there, and pick her and bounce her ass, she loves it!! If you pop automatically in a certain position by all means save it for last. Where ever she is or girls that look like her that place is going to be busy. I have seen her a few times, and each time I was there in Hammond someone walks in the door every 10 minutes. I don't go there anymore. I ask her to lock the door, and she told me she cannot. I have been other places, and the girl would lock the door when I asked due to interruptions. So, yeah if Cici has more money waiting right outside the door, then yeah she wants to make it before they leave, so she will rush you. If you get lucky and no one comes then she will do the time with you. When she was in Kenner before it got popular, she would go the distance, but once she came to Hammond it is a different story.
Good advice rider.
  • lgca
  • 08-19-2019, 06:53 AM
CiCi has left the area as of Saturday. I was so looking forward to another visit. I'll have to try the Viet place. Any other suggestions for an older guy who needs everything dialed in just right to make it happen? As a traveler my window of opportunity here is limited.
I only saw her quickly as I was leaving, but the other chick that was with her didn’t look too bad.
I take it back. Sonny is absolutely horrible. She is tall with bangs and red lipgloss. She looks good at first glance, like chick from David Bowie video but is just horribly saggy up close. Horrible mercenary attitude too. It is supposed to be spa. Relaxing. I go to have fun, not get close to an old robot bitch closing a sale. Did not see Lucy who was busy. They are moving a few blocks over next month. Amp scene remains pathetic.