URL / Website: Adultsearch
City: Overland park
State: Kansas
Address: Near 435 & Metcalf
Activities: Nipple play on me, cbj & balls, daty, mish, doggie, greek, hj
Hair Length and Color: Mid length to shoulders, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: a little heavy but more solid and tight bod than chubby, about 5'5". Face ok, body felt and looked good
Recommendation: Yes
Link??
Originally Posted by Olatheoldguy
What’s the difference between the hhr and full service? Don’t want to go and then can’t get what I want, if they trying to up sell.
What’s the difference between the hhr and full service? Don’t want to go and then can’t get what I want, if they trying to up sell. Originally Posted by Nigel86
HHR 140 Hr 160 As far as service everything is the same as far as I have seen. Some advertise VIP 200 and that includes supposedly BBBJ and some other things, but who knows.
[QUOTE=Wolfhound;1062568730]HHR 140 Hr 160 As far as service everything is the same as far as I have seen. Some advertise VIP 200 and that includes supposedly BBBJ and some other things, but who knows.[/QUOTE

I tried VP one time just to see what the differance was, the only thing that I noticed was $40.
Most of the time there's not really a difference between the half hour versus hour. If the girl is hot or seems enthusiastic I'll go for the hour to make sure I get the extra time. Although usually once they get you off once most will start moving you out the door (not all but most). So if you do the hour you might want to edge yourself.

VIP often gets bbbj, but sometimes they'll just do it for a minute. So definitely realize you might just be throwing the extra $40 away, but you could get lucky. Always try to negotiate the details and what you want once you're in there.