Hews is it the new..

Smooches?
Good idea to go with a hobby date like with smooches or no?
I had a regular last week send me a 1 page detailed description of his experience..sounds fun but i need more details before going.
  • BLM69
  • 11-19-2022, 05:24 PM
The spamming has returned
I won. I had BLM69 the first to post on VENUSNOVA’s “Hews is it the new..” thread!”
^^ yep..... and dafuq is "Hews" ?
Hews is a swinger club … saw a vid before where hotwives got GBd and lots of fun stuff … local Hotwife from Houston area goes often and posts on her Twitter
Another "urban" lifestyle venue
Interesting okay, well he mentioned going alone and having a blast with self play watching a couple so HEWS sounds very similar to Smooches!
Im just going to have to check it out myself first make sure i feel safe and it meets my cleanliness before fun standards ty!
Im just going to have to check it out myself first make sure i feel safe and it meets my cleanliness before fun standards ty! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
The play surfaces are no stickier than the ones at smoochees.
Oh, how many rooms does Smooches have MWalluz?
And dont forget to count that tiny room with a door either that fits 3 people comfortably somewhat lol.
And how many rooms at hews open and with doors..?
I don't go in the rooms, I do my porking in the main area.
At smoochees I just hang in the 1st area at the top of the stairs by the restroom, just long enough to jizz in front of the onlookers then leave.
Oh thats too bad! The fun is in the back rooms..well its fun all over actually but more intimate fun if you explore!
And I vote you go on a weekend for more fun.
Weekends are the only time I go, I'm not into SausageFests.
The spamming has returned Originally Posted by BLM69
Welcome back Venus
LOL