Just Curious About This..Social Media Inquiry ..🦴👅💋🙈

Hi Sexy Mongers,

Which of these other platforms are you most likely to follow or stalk sexy hunnies that may or may not be providers associated with Eccie?

A.) TWITT*R
B.) TR*TH SOCIAL
C.)fac*book
D.)*nstagram
E.) None of the above

*I will share in detail why im asking latee*
IMO a thread like this is scary AF. Mongers should be very leery of this "reverse psychology" type of inquiry.

Do you mean to imply that you stalk your clients and put together a "profile" of sorts for your own "statistical" purposes?

Or are you still workin on that website of yours and need data modeling pointers?

Those two worlds should be miles apart and never ever be cross referenced.. too much risk.

You shoukd get with the hooker formerly known ax TittyTate. She a marketing genius.

Also... dangling a carrot like "tell you later" only sets yourself up for responses like mine. You should just spill the beans on your purposes of garnering such info.... or is that TOMORROW's threAD ?
IMO a thread like this is scary AF. Mongers should be very leery of this "reverse psychology" type of inquiry.

Do you mean to imply that you stalk your clients and put together a "profile" of sorts for your own "statistical" purposes?

Or are you still workin on that website of yours and need data modeling pointers?

Those two worlds should be miles apart and never ever be cross referenced.. too much risk.

You shoukd get with the hooker formerly known ax TittyTate. She a marketing genius.

Also... dangling a carrot like "tell you later" only sets yourself up for responses like mine. You should just spill the beans on your purposes of garnering such info.... or is that TOMORROW's threAD ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Lololol you wrong for that, but it’s quite funny! Ole TittyTate Where she been anyway?
Workin on that website I guess. Kinda miss her...>dev/nul
  • BLM69
  • 11-21-2022, 03:06 PM
What is it with All the stars for letters? You can say the social media names 😂.......tricks and whores should have a hobby handle if you choose to join any social media sites, you don't want to slip up and mix your RW profiles or hookers will find you
I agree ^

There is almost nothing worse than a hooker scorned.....

It errored out for me when I tried www.fac*book.com

Maybe it is supposed to be www.facTbook.com ?

Its a mystery... just like hooker math.
E: none of the above.
Formerly followed, maintained contact with, rather, on KaKao Talk, WeChat and email.
I prefer randomly discovering new to me lovelies.
Workin on that website I guess. Kinda miss her...>dev/nul Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Haha

Totally miss the entertainment
Hmm maybe this poll can be removed staff since I accidently double posted without knowing.
Haha thats embarrasing and funny at the same time. I agree Cendell total humor����
I am not on any of those. I am on the site that works some of the time LOL.
Black planet
Hmm maybe this poll can be removed staff since I accidently double posted without knowing.
Haha thats embarrasing and funny at the same time. I agree Cendell total humor���� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Tryweakly and TittyTate had a special kind of relationship

Sorry for derailing for a minute, I’d get back on topic, but I forgot what it was
... Sorry for derailing for a minute, I’d get back on topic, but I forgot what it was Originally Posted by Cendell M

Venus,
there's more than a handful of responses on both threads, so they both stay. And you did have a different choice list.
Send me a pm if you happen to have this occur again, but when it happens.

I could try merge the two threads, but then the guys attempts at humor wouldn't flow. Granted they mostly fail anyway but let them dream.

Venus,
there's more than a handful of responses on both threads, so they both stay. And you did have a different choice list.
Send me a pm if you happen to have this occur again, but when it happens.

I could try merge the two threads, but then the guys attempts at humor wouldn't flow. Granted they mostly fail anyway but let them dream. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Haha thanks