Check out my Slippery Dick ... (photo UITB)

Recently added to my saltwater setup...

Slippery dick (Halichoeres bivittatus)

This ocean dwelling fishis commonly found in shallow reefs across Western Atlantic all the way down to Brazil. Why the name you may ask. ‘Slippery’ because it coats itself with a mucus layer as a defence strategy when alarmed by a higher order predator. So if you were to grasp a slippery dick, beware it doesn’t slip away. Where the ‘Dick’ part comes from is still unknown. You can take a guess!

An average Slippery Dick is about 30 centimetres long, that’s a whopping 12 inches long. Contrast to its name all Slippery Dick’s are born as female and later many of the population willshift sexto become a male. In short they areprotogynous hermaphrodites.

They have an interesting mating ritual- The (now) male Slippery Dick is aggressive and forms its territory to show off its prowess. Sort of like afishyversion of WWE. A young male Slippery Dick is not territorial- it will mate with a number of females, whereas the older Slippery Dick will only mate with a single female a time.
Love it!
Well, they say if you have a dick you can have a baby so does that make you male or female? Just curious. Maybe Supreme Court Jackson has the answer
So this fish is like binary or non-binary ? I wonder which pronouns it uses to self-identify to the other Slippery Dicks ?
It’s probably as confused as I am and they are & Judge Jackson! Who the hell knows.
Maybe my Slippery Dick can play with your pussycat one day....
Lol just schedule a meeting and sure my pronouns are she/her non-binary

Just in case you wanted some funny business I thought you should know
  • BLM69
  • 11-25-2022, 02:39 PM
Maybe my Slippery Dick can play with your pussycat one day.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
My cock was super slippery this morning, Man I love good pussy...
Lol just schedule a meeting and sure my pronouns are she/her non-binary

Just in case you wanted some funny business I thought you should know Originally Posted by Cendell M

Just send me the taint photos and I can tell you your pronouns.
Wow!!
Good for you!!
Just send me the taint photos and I can tell you your pronouns. Originally Posted by pyramider
Why you’ve seen my taint up close and personal lol you sneaky little thang you. Several times as a matter of fact
And you’re welcome to see it again
Just send me the taint photos and I can tell you your pronouns. Originally Posted by pyramider
^ this belongs in the EPHOF (eccie postings hall of fame)

#EccieGold

ROFLMWAO
Haha it’s all love and truth
^ this belongs in the EPHOF (eccie postings hall of fame) Originally Posted by TryWeakly
pyramider is in the list of top poster's.
But, he has work to do to catch osd.

But, let's get back to TW's fish story, before it slips away.
Haha