Hi just a brief Heads Up Since I may or may not be leaving Eccie

Im Retired, Its been awesome however please note im RETIRED.

I have not deleted my account because like several of you older males that have been members on here for so many years we develop incredible friendships here and its not so much for any or all sexual or p4p reasons you stay members here.

Im leaving because I have too many other projects going on that my life will not permit ...um me to divulge in the insanely delicious activities that Im not able to continue since i will be helping save lives daily..yes.
Not as a doctor but a pilot flying ER patients back and forth locally..that and my other website which is not as important or for business purposes more to help individuals out .I will NOT be posting a link to that site here Biomed & Soulman Ikr not to worry .
I honestly am super honest and not sure how to say that my posts are not to harm or hurt or advertise any form of p4p.
Im RETIRED.
And really do not have the time..because when im not working or studying im
Spending time with only one very important male and hes 4 so bite me for giving me points for assuming i was advertising when clearly im not advertising any p4p..or personal gain that fishfarm post was only to try and help 2 friends with yay another helper and hopefully a member here with yay huge net increase
Im RETIRED.
I hope that all of you understand Ive greatly appreciated being affiliated with Eccie and would like to remain a member but therea respect as a human being and self respect then theres repeated abuse here. 80% of the Men here that do not post and Ive developed real world friendships out weigh the yuk so thats why im still here and also to help in sharing information that may be useful to you here as a humanbeing not a male or female
Heres 2 photos of the several messages i received today so please take note im Retired.
Thank you so much for the fun.
But being retired does not mean I have tp leave ECCIE does it?
��
oh boy... my fingers are a twitchin ..... refrain....restrain....
Im not sure how else to let everyone know since im still getting calls and just wanted members to know so I do not have to keep responding to texts about Tryweakly..lol..
Please go ahead if your fingers are twitching if it helps you have a more fun day let it rip as long as its not rude .
Thank you ..btw..
Attached Images File Type: jpg Screenshot_20221125-075732_Chrome.jpg (73.1 KB, 230 views)
But being retired does not mean I have tp leave ECCIE does it?
�� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Venus,
You still have to follow all of the guidelines.
  • Pyle1
  • 11-26-2022, 08:33 AM
So, just to be clear. Are you retired?
"Hi just a brief Heads Up Since I may or may not be leaving Eccie"

Can we take a vote on it?
Im not sure how else to let everyone know since im still getting calls and just wanted members to know so I do not have to keep responding to texts about Tryweakly..lol.. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

** NO RUDENESS IMPLIED HERE, just my observational mental notes...

In the nicest way possible, I'm glad that text is not mine. Butt the monger who did send that* outta be pissed that you are so free to share.... let alone this..

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

* Eryone know that texts can be "faked" so maybe that's your "out" on this particular violation.

Anywho... please let us know when you are REALLY serious about either your retirement, website or passing your checkride. All of which are credible accomplishments.

If this is indeed your last thread, I wish you all the best.
So, just to be clear. Are you retired? Originally Posted by Pyle1
Well, she DID say it no less than 4 times in her original post.
Never would’ve guessed that VN was a pilot…helicopter or airplane?
I am curious though, can you give more details on what you mean by this?

"a pilot flying ER patients back and forth locally.."

Slightly puzzled since I wasnt aware there is a need/activity that ER patients need to be transported multiple times between what I assume would be Emergency Rooms?

Please advise at your earliest convenience...
I don't understand the need to lie in the hobby. If you are needing serious medical attention and you see Venus as your pilot please save your life and immediately jump out of it and run yourself to the emergency room. I've seen her myself. staff edit - UC