Why Pussy?

I'm just kinda bored at my job working night shift and doing my daily check in, I wanted to know why other gents pay to play in pussy? Anyone who has seen me knows that I am a big fan of the sloppy bbbj, and I know there are other oral fanatics out there as well. But a lot of times when I see someone who can't give a 30 min bbbj(usually some random bp girl because Monroe is dead), they offer me to do a Cfs. I'm like.....bitccchhhhh I'm not paying for your enjoyment. This is me time! If I wanted to wrap my dick in rubber and shove it into the Grand Canyon, I'd have more fun simulating it at home.

To me, at least, it's all the same. I haven't met a provider who has some sort of magical vagina and abnormal skills and positions that make me think they're from another planet. Pussy is not that captivating. Company can be. False affection can be comforting as well.

But that sweet mouth.....oh the joys of her eyes meeting yours in devotion to your pleasure(rare)and her covering every inch in wetness. Oh the beauty in her devoting every motion of her being all to satisfy you and maybe, just maybe you rewarding her with a good fucking for being such a good girl. Now that's service.

Hope that doesn't offend the pussy lovers. Maybe I'm just a narcissistic bastard who is fixated on the art of DT and all things sloppy.

Am I a bad person?
You're still a stud in my book.......
Because pussy rules the world!
I'm a big fan of the bj also. If that's what you fancy, you absolutely have to see Vivian Gates.