Name: Desirae
User ID:: https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=77336
Phone: After screening
Email Address: desiraepassione0728@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P386147
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: Central Plano
Activities: GFE, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DT, DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA, 69, CFS, CG, K9, Surfboard, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Medium Length Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Desirae is hot! She has a fitness competitor body with a tan, defined muscles, no body fat, a smile that melts your heart, and piercing green eyes. Be prepared to admire her physique and commit to working out for your next visit. Her attention to detail is fantastic. I'm a fan of her responsiveness, engagement, and professionalism. She takes it to the next level by talking dirty before we met and sending me sexy pictures. My member was anticipating our meetup. Thanks to her engaging communication, I was able to develop online chemistry, which rarely happens with providers ahead of the date. Meeting her was even better. Not only was she dressed in very attractive pink and white lingerie, but she also greeted me with a warm smile and a hug. We kissed lightly and both eagerly groped each other inside the front door. Her online pictures are limited, however let me assure you she is better than the pictures. You will not be disappointed and will have an unforgettable experience. I couldn't stop thinking about her for the rest of the day. She is hot, extremely intelligent, successful, and not a clock watcher. Book with confidence!
Recommendation: Yes
P411 link is no good.
It works.. you have to be logged in.

I have only seen her once.. had a great time.. she is just so far from me.. but I do need to see her again soon
Other 411 links work if you are not logged in. I don’t have an account and she has months reviews of links. I’m interested based on the review but nothing else there
It depends on how the provider has her account setup. She may have it so only P411 members can see her profile. I try on a browser that is not logged into P411 and comes up companion cannot be found. Same link on a browser that is logged into P411 loads just fine
for me she was alot of trouble to book if you dont have 2 okays she will question you so much even if you have a eccie.
She’s very low volume, does this part time, and doesn’t advertise.
She’s very low volume, does this part time, and doesn’t advertise. Originally Posted by SenorFrog777
And, a very sweet lady who happens to love sex too!!!
even in that she should know the clients better
she does advertise--every day on 411. The pics on there are her and very current. In order to have the 411 link you need to be a member and signed on.
That is where her screener operates, and keeps the site accurate. The OP did an accurate review, ..
Link didn’t work, but then I logged in ad it did. As best one can tell from the pics, she’s a damned good looking gal.
She’s very low volume, does this part time, and doesn’t advertise. Originally Posted by SenorFrog777

She has an available now on p411 almost every day.