North Hills Newbie?

Anyone every had any experience with "Lady E" out of the North Hills? She responded to a CL's ad I placed this weekend. Pic looks pretty good. 5'10", May toftt but would like to be sure that she is not a mistake.
It would be nice if you would share a pic. Maybe we could give better advice...
Agree with champ...need a pic to see if she goes by another name...im familiar with a couple in the area but none by that name...pic would def help...I noticed the other day on backpage that cassie is now going by stephanie...she is a local in my area...but the only way I was able to figure that out is cuz of the pic...
Is Cassie/Stephanie in the North Hills, too?
Here is a picture
Attached Images File Type: jpg northhills.jpg (84.3 KB, 499 views)
you should TOFTT. I'd be cautious.
  • cabot
  • 12-05-2012, 06:22 AM
Hey, cool you posted the pic. If we can post pics in threads, that will be an imrpvoement over eraps. So many of these ISO/search threads end up useless when a BP ad gets pulled.

Even if the same girl posts a new ad, with the pictures we should be able to track down the info a little better.

Good luck, let us know if you TOFTT.
I was surprised that I could post her pic also. She seems pretty inexperienced based on our email conversations. I'm concerned it may be a set up to get ripped off or maybe LE. I'll think it over unless someone can give me some positive feedback!
Hey, cool you posted the pic. If we can post pics in threads, that will be an imrpvoement over eraps. . Originally Posted by cabot
You are gonna find lots of things you like. Like SEARCH.
  • cabot
  • 12-06-2012, 08:52 AM
I haven't used it yet, but the SEARCH feature here is completely functional? Anything extra cool we should know about, Pistolero?

Downside for now, of course, is that there's not much to search through until eccie gets busier. I imagine that will kick in over the next few months.

To reiterate, I'd hope that we could make it the 'standard' that whenever we post an ISO on a CL/BP girl, we'd post a picture in the thread. That would make these threads FAR more valuable over time.

Downsi
Eraps has a review about her...
Eraps has a review about her... Originally Posted by NHER214

Well if it does can you link it for us or at lease tell us what the review said. She looks yummy
  • cabot
  • 12-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Well, there is some information in that review. Since eraps will soon go dark, I wonder if this is kosher?

I guess the Mods will nuke this post if not..seems like it would be helpful thought..