US personal hurt in Kabul explosion.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/26/asia/...ntl/index.html

Unreal. I hope there is an adult in the room with Biden - otherwise - and I said this before - we are doomed.
  • oeb11
  • 08-26-2021, 09:00 AM
Certainly the Americans in Afghanistan are doomed
DPSTs care not for the People of America.

And Where is CT with his love for teh Taliban terrorists who - after all - Are just such 'nice Peoples"!!!!
https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/26/asia/...ntl/index.html

Unreal. I hope there is an adult in the room with Biden - otherwise - and I said this before - we are doomed. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Trump set this up to fail...
Trump set this up to fail... Originally Posted by royamcr
But wait... Did Trump say that the military and equipment get pulled out before the civilians?

No, that was Beijing Bidens Bug out plan... NOT Trumps. He just arranged the withdrawal, (which you yourself have praised).

I love how you keep blaming the tactical stupidity of the Biden Regime on the Strategic actions of the previous administration.

The only person responsible for this FAIL is Beijing Biden (or whoever is really in charge behind him)
No one has to SET someone up to fail when you know there is a really good chance of them doing it on their own.
If you think Trump would’ve put up with this shit for a hot second you’re delusional. There’d be a trail of dead goatfuckers all over Kabul.
No one has to SET someone up to fail when you know there is a really good chance of them doing it on their own. Originally Posted by hawkone
True. Robert’s Gates said Bribes was wrong about every Foreign policy decision in 40yrs.
  • oeb11
  • 08-26-2021, 12:07 PM
TA - Quote - "I love how you keep blaming the tactical stupidity of the Biden Regime on the Strategic actions of the previous administration."

it is what DPST marxists Do - they are incapable of taking any responsibility for their own foolishness!
And Now criminal murder of soldiers in kabul by their own Taliban pet terrorists.
And if that were true ( which it's not ) Biden was too stupid to figure it out? Yeah, I know, we're doomed.

Really???

Im not even gonna wait or care for a response on this one!

Good gawd man
Senile, stupid, old bastard.
Those Americans were white supremacists
Time to escalate from policing to killing terrorist on sight.
White supremacists are the real terrorists, according to Joe Biden. Technically, American soldiers are white supremacists.
CENTCOM CDR touting military capabilities at “HKIA”…doesn’t he realize those capabilities are meaningless to the US Marines (and a Sailor) lives we just lost? Stop with the numbers and start talking about actions we will take to save American lives! Where’s Biden, why aren’t we hearing from the CinC???