Can Trump win?

I don't feel like there's anything he can do at this point that's going to get positive feedback. no matter what he does there's going to be criticism on both sides

I for one am in much support of opening the economy back just my two cents

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/23/b...s-economy.html
He's either going to be criticized because people die or he's going to be criticized because businesses suffer so what do we want him to do?
and I do realize that is a post of the New York times which your supposed to have a subscription for but many news outlets are removing their subscription restrictions for coronavirus updates
I don't feel like there's anything he can do at this point that's going to get positive feedback. no matter what he does there's going to be criticism on both sides

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/23/b...s-economy.html Originally Posted by Sienna91
He will win all those Bernie Bro's will stay home! the demorat stuck it to them with Hillary and their doing the same thing with Sleepy Crazy Uncle Joe
and I do realize that is a post of the New York times which your supposed to have a subscription for but many news outlets are removing their subscription restrictions for coronavirus updates Originally Posted by Sienna91
they still wanted me register and I don't need more spam e-mail
Whats the hell do yous have to lose, eh?

Hummerhoe Spam ^^
they still wanted me register and I don't need more spam e-mail Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Damn sorry I got tricked

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/23/b...s-economy.html Originally Posted by Sienna91
Yep and your opinions aren’t even worth 2 cents.

FYI Trump has NO say in the immediate future of the country when it comes to getting back to normal.. that’s up to the Governors of each states.
They will decide.....not Trump.

It’s all about him, him, and him....he’s a selfish piece of work..but are we surprised. ?
Don’t look at his guy helping out and being a true leader.
He’s confirmed that already...coming out with all kinds of gobbledegook .

We are in the middle of one of the biggest crises this country has faced in decades.
People are going to DIE..
Trump should leave it to the health experts, and people who are qualified to tackle this pandemic...
Trump is out of touch with reality.....he’s totally clueless and irresponsible.
We haven’t even started to mass testing folks who may have the disease.
Well good thing is they don't have to be worth $0.02 to you that's why it's my opinion

Everyone is welcome to give their opinion here which is why I posted it it's not a right or wrong it's opinions that's why I'm asking
Just want people to give their opinions while being civil that's all
I just feel like something's gotta give and I feel like he's feeling the pressure
https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/23/polit...nes/index.html

Now let's see if other people in different states start saying the same thing on other media outlets

I believe people are going to start singing different tunes on both sides
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER, he'll be back in office this to shall pass.... k have fun ya'll can get to barking at each other im out peace!!
He's either going to be criticized because people die or he's going to be criticized because businesses suffer so what do we want him to do? Originally Posted by Sienna91
Very interesting to note that while a vaccine/treatment is being researched, the Trump admin and the CDC are mostly talking about "flattening the curve". They aren't talking about stopping the infection, just slowing it down to manage the spread and buy some time. If anyone is using the metric of "he let people die"...then any candidate, past, present, or future, would have failed that test.

Dead people don't vote, but unemployed people do. Recent polling shows more Americans are worried about their financial future versus their health. We may have a situation where we have a few hot spots like NYC metro area and select cities on the West Coast, but, otherwise, the rest of the country is relatively healthy and ready to get back to (or stay at) work with new precautions. If Trump can thread the needle and keep most of the people employed in other parts of the country, he stands a good chance of winning re-election, as his presumptive opponent, Joe Biden, is a literal joke of a candidate.