Trumps approval ratings keep going up with the HIGHEST being among independents...THIS CAN'T BE SPEED!!

I know MOST all of us are not part of the Mensa elite like you SPEED so could you please explain this away for the IQ challenged. I'm counting on you to bring our IQ's up on this issue.
I think TDS has infected MANY MANY more Americans than the Wuhan virus EVER could!!
This could be a sign that some people are being cured...I like it when people are healthy and disease free, don't you??

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-all-time-high

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/24/trum...ronavirus.html

https://www.ibtimes.com/trump-approv...tbreak-2946035

Gallup Polls Shows Trump Gets 60% Approval Rating on Handling Wuhan Virus Crisis

Posted at 11:00 pm on March 24, 2020 by streiff

President Donald Trump speaks with Vice President Mike Pence as they arrive for a Fox News Channel virtual town hall, at the White House, Tuesday, March 24, 2020, in Washington. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)
A new Gallup poll is out showing President Trump with the highest approval rating of his presidency, as measured by that poll, and a stunning 60% approval rating on his handling of the Wuhan virus crisis.
Forty-nine percent of U.S. adults, up from 44% earlier this month, approve of the job Trump is doing as president. Trump also had 49% job approval ratings — the best of his presidency — in late January and early February around the time of the Senate impeachment trial that resulted in his acquittal.

Trump’s response to the novel coronavirus pandemic may be behind his higher overall approval rating. Americans give the president generally positive reviews for his handling of the situation, with 60% approving and 38% disapproving. Ninety-four percent of Republicans, 60% of independents and 27% of Democrats approve of his response.
His overall approval rating is bolstered by a 6 point gain among Democrats (13% approve).

Style aside, President Trump has exhibited and command presence during this crisis. Despite being under attack by the most viciously partisan House in my memory, attacks that culminated in an impeachment trial on charges that would have made Lavrentiy Beria blush at their flimsiness and superficiality, President Trump and his administration acted in a measured an appropriate manner to the pandemic brewing in China. He courageously shut down travel to that country as Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer were calling the move racist. And the actions taken so far have been timely and effective.
Joe Biden has been reduced to drooling on himself as he naps in front of the television.
If you have been reading my recent posts, I stated that Trump has been the most presidential in the past few weeks than he's ever been in his 3+ years in office in my opinion. Seems like many others agree with me and the approval polls reflect that. Obviously you read my posts selectively.

He is still -5.9% in approval rating according to 538 and -4.1% according to RealClearPolitics but has improved by about 2% in a short period of time.

The coronavirus cases are still increasing at an increasing rate in this country. The governor of Louisiana just said his state has the fastest rate of growth of coronavirus cases in the world.
If you have been reading my recent posts, I stated that Trump has been the most presidential in the past few weeks than he's ever been in his 3+ years in office in my opinion. Seems like many others agree with me and the approval polls reflect that. Obviously you read my posts selectively.

He is still -5.9% in approval rating according to 538 and -4.1% according to RealClearPolitics but has improved by about 2% in a short period of time.

The coronavirus cases are still increasing at an increasing rate in this country. The governor of Louisiana just said his state has the fastest rate of growth of coronavirus cases in the world. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

And why do we think that may be? Think it had anything to do with Mardi Gras? Ever been to Mardi Gras? To say people are "wall to wall" is an understatement. Not only is it impossible to be 6 feet from another person, you can get 6 inches between you and the people around you. Louisiana is the prime example of how failure to social distance will cause this diseaes to spread but again, the good news is, most of the people that catch it, will not die and there are not a whole lot of sick 70 years olds in the French Quarter during Mardi Gras.

I'm watching Fox News ( of course I am ) because it is the only channel to watch if you want to hear any good news and there is plenty of good news. Think you are going to hear any good news at CNN or MSNBC? Good news would be good for Trump and bad for Democrats so there is the answer to that question.

So Fox is showing clips from CNN and MSNBC as they do every night to show the comparison in reporting and sure enough, clip after clip calling Trump a murderer because two idiots drank a fish tank cleaner thinking it had the ingredient hydroxychloroquine found in the Malaria drug but of course it bared no resemblance to the drug Trump was talking about but no matter, Trump was called a muder for killing one and hospitalized the other.

Clip after clip of how irresponsible Trump was for saying he had "hope" that this drug could be a game changer, "How dare he give out hope" they chirped. "Irresponsible to give hope".

So I'm thinking to myself, man do I hope this drug does turn out to be a game changer and CNN and MSNBC stooges will have to apologize. Wait, who the fuck am I kidding, of course they won't apologize.

Then I see this from my home state of Florida.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/22/florid...aved-his-life/

Florida man with coronavirus says drug touted by Trump saved his life

A Florida man diagnosed with coronavirus claims he was saved from certain death by an anti-malaria drug touted as a possible treatment by President Trump.
Rio Giardinieri, 52, told Los Angeles’ Fox 11 that he struggled with horrendous back pain, headaches, cough and fatigue for five days after catching COVID-19, possibly at a conference in New York.

Doctors at the Memorial Regional Hospital in South Florida diagnosed him with the coronavirus and pneumonia and put him on oxygen in the ICU, he told the outlet.

After more than a week, doctors told him there was nothing more they could do and, on Friday evening, Giardinieri said goodbye to his wife and three children.
“I was at the point where I was barely able to speak and breathing was very challenging,” Giardinieri said. “I really thought my end was there.”
Then a friend sent him a recent article about hydroxychloroquine, a prescription drug that’s been used to treat malaria for decades and auto-immune diseases like lupus.

Overseas studies have found it to be promising as a treatment for COVID-19, though it hasn’t been approved by health officials.
Trump last week said he was instructing the FDA to fast-track testing of hydroxychloroquine and a related drug, chloroquine, as treatment for COVID-19.
Giardinieri said he contacted an infectious disease doctor about the drug.

“He gave me all the reasons why I would probably not want to try it because there are no trials, there’s no testing, it was not something that was approved,” said Giardinieri.

“And I said, ‘Look, I don’t know if I’m going to make it until the morning,’ because at that point I really thought I was coming to the end because I couldn’t breathe anymore,” Giardinieri continued.

“He agreed and authorized the use of it and 30 minutes later the nurse gave it to me.”
After about an hour after taking the pills, Giardinieri said, it felt like his heart was beating out of his chest and, about two hours later, he had another episode where he couldn’t breathe
He says he was given Benadryl and some other drugs and that when he woke up around 4:45 a.m., it was “like nothing ever happened.”
He’s since had no fever or pain and can breathe again. Giardinieri said doctors believe the episodes he experienced were not a reaction to the medicine but his body fighting off the virus.

Giardinieri, the vice president of a company that manufactures cooking equipment for high-end restaurants in Los Angeles, said he had three doses of the medicine Saturday and is hoping to be discharged from the hospital in five days.

“To me, there was no doubt in mind that I wouldn’t make it until morning,” said Giardinieri. “So to me, the drug saved my life.”

There are many more testimonials and I'll bet we will be seeing even more in the coming days. The drug has been approved by the FDA for "compassionate use" because it has been around for a long time and used against other diseases just not COVID-19. But when you are dying, believe you are dying, you'll take just about anything especially a well known drug that is not known to have killed anybody but then again, nobody with COVID-19 had ever taken it before.
So fuck you CNN and MSNBC with your scare tactics and bull shit reporting. You should all be ashamed of yourselves but that's a requirement for getting a job at those two networks, no shame.
what makes a man get up to be on a hooker board at 7:30 am
Imagine being a Democrat, you’re praying for people to die and the country to sink into Depression just so they might be able to beat Trump. Think about that for a few seconds.
every President has a higher approval rating during a Crisis. doesn't mean a lot. reference George H. Bush for reference. Jimmy Carter's approval spiked after the failed raid on Iran, in 1980.. didn't mean much.

Trump WAS looking more "presidential", but he fucked that away.. you knew it couldn't last. he is restless, and wants the problem to just go away now.
every President has a higher approval rating during a Crisis. doesn't mean a lot. reference George H. Bush for reference. Jimmy Carter's approval spiked after the failed raid on Iran, in 1980.. didn't mean much.

Trump WAS looking more "presidential", but he fucked that away.. you knew it couldn't last. he is restless, and wants the problem to just go away now. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
How’d your DREAM team of ORourke/Harris work out? You’ve never been right about anything. You should quit trying.
  • Tiny
  • 03-25-2020, 08:15 PM
what makes a man get up to be on a hooker board at 7:30 am Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Morning wood? Line up one of your favorite providers early in the morning and avoid sloppy seconds.
There’s good news, Hillary’s still not POTUS.
Imagine being a Democrat, you’re praying for people to die and the country to sink into Depression just so they might be able to beat Trump. Think about that for a few seconds. Originally Posted by bambino
That's what the motherfuckers want!
There’s good news, Hillary’s still not POTUS. Originally Posted by bambino
Bill Gates says we can’t restart the economy soon and simply “ignore that pile of bodies over in the corner”

Wait until the bodies start piling up because of what he did and his supporters caused this.

Trump WAS looking more "presidential", but he fucked that away.. you knew it couldn't last. he is restless, and wants the problem to just go away now. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

if you listen to the press Trump's approval rating should be tanking. just ask Coumo i mean he's got all the answers up there in NYC right?

what u mean looking more "presidential"? according to yous he's never been presidential so why do u care now?

so let's cut to the chase .. it's Trump V Biden. u know Trump will crush Slow Joe in a debate.

Who do yous vote for?

BAHHAHAAAAAA
And why do we think that may be? Think it had anything to do with Mardi Gras? Ever been to Mardi Gras? To say people are "wall to wall" is an understatement. Not only is it impossible to be 6 feet from another person, you can get 6 inches between you and the people around you. Louisiana is the prime example of how failure to social distance will cause this diseaes to spread but again, the good news is, most of the people that catch it, will not die and there are not a whole lot of sick 70 years olds in the French Quarter during Mardi Gras.

I'm watching Fox News ( of course I am ) because it is the only channel to watch if you want to hear any good news and there is plenty of good news. Think you are going to hear any good news at CNN or MSNBC? Good news would be good for Trump and bad for Democrats so there is the answer to that question.

So Fox is showing clips from CNN and MSNBC as they do every night to show the comparison in reporting and sure enough, clip after clip calling Trump a murderer because two idiots drank a fish tank cleaner thinking it had the ingredient hydroxychloroquine found in the Malaria drug but of course it bared no resemblance to the drug Trump was talking about but no matter, Trump was called a muder for killing one and hospitalized the other.

Clip after clip of how irresponsible Trump was for saying he had "hope" that this drug could be a game changer, "How dare he give out hope" they chirped. "Irresponsible to give hope".

So I'm thinking to myself, man do I hope this drug does turn out to be a game changer and CNN and MSNBC stooges will have to apologize. Wait, who the fuck am I kidding, of course they won't apologize.

Then I see this from my home state of Florida.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/22/florid...aved-his-life/

Florida man with coronavirus says drug touted by Trump saved his life

A Florida man diagnosed with coronavirus claims he was saved from certain death by an anti-malaria drug touted as a possible treatment by President Trump.
Rio Giardinieri, 52, told Los Angeles’ Fox 11 that he struggled with horrendous back pain, headaches, cough and fatigue for five days after catching COVID-19, possibly at a conference in New York.

Doctors at the Memorial Regional Hospital in South Florida diagnosed him with the coronavirus and pneumonia and put him on oxygen in the ICU, he told the outlet.

After more than a week, doctors told him there was nothing more they could do and, on Friday evening, Giardinieri said goodbye to his wife and three children.
“I was at the point where I was barely able to speak and breathing was very challenging,” Giardinieri said. “I really thought my end was there.”
Then a friend sent him a recent article about hydroxychloroquine, a prescription drug that’s been used to treat malaria for decades and auto-immune diseases like lupus.

Overseas studies have found it to be promising as a treatment for COVID-19, though it hasn’t been approved by health officials.
Trump last week said he was instructing the FDA to fast-track testing of hydroxychloroquine and a related drug, chloroquine, as treatment for COVID-19.
Giardinieri said he contacted an infectious disease doctor about the drug.

“He gave me all the reasons why I would probably not want to try it because there are no trials, there’s no testing, it was not something that was approved,” said Giardinieri.

“And I said, ‘Look, I don’t know if I’m going to make it until the morning,’ because at that point I really thought I was coming to the end because I couldn’t breathe anymore,” Giardinieri continued.

“He agreed and authorized the use of it and 30 minutes later the nurse gave it to me.”
After about an hour after taking the pills, Giardinieri said, it felt like his heart was beating out of his chest and, about two hours later, he had another episode where he couldn’t breathe
He says he was given Benadryl and some other drugs and that when he woke up around 4:45 a.m., it was “like nothing ever happened.”
He’s since had no fever or pain and can breathe again. Giardinieri said doctors believe the episodes he experienced were not a reaction to the medicine but his body fighting off the virus.

Giardinieri, the vice president of a company that manufactures cooking equipment for high-end restaurants in Los Angeles, said he had three doses of the medicine Saturday and is hoping to be discharged from the hospital in five days.

“To me, there was no doubt in mind that I wouldn’t make it until morning,” said Giardinieri. “So to me, the drug saved my life.”

There are many more testimonials and I'll bet we will be seeing even more in the coming days. The drug has been approved by the FDA for "compassionate use" because it has been around for a long time and used against other diseases just not COVID-19. But when you are dying, believe you are dying, you'll take just about anything especially a well known drug that is not known to have killed anybody but then again, nobody with COVID-19 had ever taken it before.
So fuck you CNN and MSNBC with your scare tactics and bull shit reporting. You should all be ashamed of yourselves but that's a requirement for getting a job at those two networks, no shame.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Please don't try and call SPEED out, that is beneath him because this genius SAY his problem with Trump is "his polices".
You can't tell a narcissist that their thinking is flawed because they'll come back at you with a condescending tone. He tries to come across as a "refined intellect" and looks down on those he thinks are beneath him...what a crock of horseshit.

I guess SPEED doesn't think that the roaring economy we have enjoy up till now is good policy, because bitten's polices of larger more bloated gumment is more to his liking. A vast majority of the people in this country have enjoyed this and the LSM only occasionally and begrudgingly reported this...because they know the people enjoy what this brings to them and helps Trump.

Hey SPEED can explain anything away things like the record standing room only crowds and record primary votes he is getting in an uncontested race. He seems to think this is going to be real close race.

Hell bitten gets no kind of voter enthusiasm when compared to Trump and SPEED has said for MONTHS now said that doesn't mean much...if that's not nonsense then what is. This guy isn't mentally fit among other things to assume the job of the highest position in the country.

The worst part of this geniuses take on the mental decline of bitten is that since I'm not a doctor and haven't examined him I don't know this, hell when I look outside and see it raining I don't have to be a meteorologist so say it's raining. There is plenty of talk by the LSM that they are concerned with his cognitive abilities as are people from both parties.The LSM is starting to make excuses for his incoherent behavior and the guy as been almost silent for the last week or so. I thought a genius would spot that straight away...I guess not.

SPEED say that his aggressive nature to ask an American voter that doesn't agree with him on ONE of his polices (gun confiscation and he call him a liar but there are PLENTY of videos to show that this is 100% correct) and asks him if he wants to go outside to talk about it. SPEEDS "explanation" for the "he just might want to go outside and talk."
EVERYONE I know has no problem understanding what that means.
There’s good news, Hillary’s still not POTUS. Originally Posted by bambino
Can you imagine the USA if she was our POTUS right now? Holy fuck. We'd be so far up shit's creek without a paddle. She'd be taking "constitutionals" every few hours and a VP Tim Kaine would be effectively "leading" us in this crisis. I shudder at that thought.