Pelosi is talking to Americans like they are a bunch of six year olds.

I’m watching this pandering bitch right now.

She is absolutely clueless. I can imagine that millions of voters are thinking......”who the fuck votes for this woman?”
Those stupid and also clueless dimoturds in California do ..... apparently she's exactly what they're looking for in a House minority leader .....
Pino talks to people like they are ducking idiots that believe anything that comes out of his lieing orange fake mouth. Smh n lol if this shit wasn't so serious
Those stupid and also clueless dimoturds in California do ..... apparently she's exactly what they're looking for in a House minority leader ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
She is in a district that would elect Porky Pig with a (D) by the name.
  • oeb11
  • 03-26-2020, 11:07 AM
Pigs do fly in SF!
And the streets in SF are not lined with "gold" but with "fertilizer".
Democrats constitutes have the brains of 6 year olds. It’s on display here everyday.
She comes from a crime family in Baltimore.
  • oeb11
  • 03-26-2020, 05:23 PM
She learned their lessons well!!!
And applies them with alacrity!
She comes from a crime family in Baltimore. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

hence.. mafia princess. her daddy taught her all the dirty tricks. she had a good teacher.

I’m watching this pandering bitch right now.

She is absolutely clueless. I can imagine that millions of voters are thinking......”who the fuck votes for this woman?” Originally Posted by Jackie S
No I think you mean she was referring to Trump supporters, crass childlike with potty mouths

The ones that think that old Fuck Wit Man Child is doing a good job...well I don’t think so.

When nurses have to wear makeshift plastic bags to protect themselves from the virus while saving lives.

It tells me that the orange bozo has turned the US into a “ShitHole” country. As it’s obvious he’s hoarding vital supplies from folks in need.
He’s a mean old bastard
And he hates Nancy,..pisses his pants every time he sees her.

He can’t handle a strong smart woman...only young under age girls and hookers.
So he can grab their P*&$#
  • R.M.
  • 03-27-2020, 05:22 AM
It would be karma if Nancy and Hillary both commit suicide this month.
  • oeb11
  • 03-27-2020, 07:29 AM
Those two hags will only go down if the Devil Itself appears on temporal earth to retrieve them for the Underworld.

and even the Devil itself might be a bit apprehensive at trying to take down those two hags - with all the murder and misery they have caused.