triump hater, Kathy Griffith - she has the virus

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...m_campaign=tgp

Kathy Griffin Hospitalized with “UNBEARABLY PAINFUL” Symptoms, Blames President Trump

now tha's a big boo hoohoo by a lib retard
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...m_campaign=tgp

Kathy Griffin Hospitalized with “UNBEARABLY PAINFUL” Symptoms, Blames President Trump

now tha's a big boo hoohoo by a lib retard Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
She has painful symptoms, but well enough to post a negative Tweet about Trump.
  • R.M.
  • 03-27-2020, 05:18 AM
So we now know what Howdy Dowdy looks like as a female . Fuck her with Creepy Joes old dick .
By what standard can we judge "unbearably painful"?

Pussies like Yssup Rider probably cry over a paper cut and Kathy Griffin is a whiner anyway.
By what standard can we judge "unbearably painful"?

Pussies like Yssup Rider probably cry over a paper cut and Kathy Griffin is a whiner anyway. Originally Posted by friendly fred
She probably has a gas cramp. They should just give that skank a laxative and send her stupid ass home.
Her herpes flared up.

She didn't have the right symptoms to be tested. I thought I read where she was released late yesterday. Yep.

https://ew.com/celebrity/kathy-griff...nal-infection/
  • oeb11
  • 03-27-2020, 07:14 AM
KG is a perfect lying Fascist DPST - and her comments about trump causing her "unbearable pain" are Bs - to anyone except those who rely on the LSM for "Tryth" - theLSM embraces anyone who says anything to discredit Trump.
It is just a show for the LSM consuming idiots
From "unbearable pain" to discharged the next day.

Likely just a media show set-up .
Her herpes flared up.

She didn't have the right symptoms to be tested. I thought I read where she was released late yesterday. Yep.

https://ew.com/celebrity/kathy-griff...nal-infection/ Originally Posted by gnadfly
She's just another idiot that wants to make this virus outbreak something that it isn't.
She's just another idiot that wants to make this virus outbreak something that it isn't. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Her agenda is a blame Trump agenda. Wouldn't be surprised if in the end this was another Jesse Smollett moment.
Her agenda is a blame Trump agenda. Wouldn't be surprised if in the end this was another Jesse Smollett moment. Originally Posted by eccielover
Nothing surprises me anymore. Especially with celebrities and media assholes.
regardless of what she did or didn't have, the was beyond stupid to tweet about it. she already did her whining tour on 60 Minutes last year, when they ran a story about how her Gigs had dried up.. the piece attempted to make her look like a "Survivor".
  • oeb11
  • 03-27-2020, 10:00 AM
KG is a liberal media darling for her "victimhood" by the big bad conservatives.

She is whining to try to reactivate a moribund career.

go to the nursing home with some dignity - KG!
Kathy should have known better not to rattle Trumps cage with her severed head stunt.
His fragile ego couldn’t take that kind of thing. He’s as humorless as it comes. Has anyone ever seen him laugh ?
It was only a joke but some folks got pushed out of shape and she paid the price.

Anybody else would have laughed it off. I couldn’t see Bush Jr or Obama getting their panties in a twist.

But Trump, he’s such a man child cry baby , he surrounds himself with folks that cower to his ever need. And they daren’t say boo to a goose otherwise they’re history and shown the door.
You Trump sheep should relax. I couldn’t care less about Griffith either but you pond scum just can’t resist having a go at somebody that is just like you lot..
Irrelevant and insignificant.
Kathy should have known better not to rattle Trumps cage with her severed head stunt.
His fragile ego couldn’t take that kind of thing. He’s as humorless as it comes. Has anyone ever seen him laugh ?
It was only a joke but some folks got pushed out of shape and she paid the price.

Anybody else would have laughed it off. I couldn’t see Bush Jr or Obama getting their panties in a twist.

But Trump, he’s such a man child cry baby , he surrounds himself with folks that cower to his ever need. And they daren’t say boo to a goose otherwise they’re history and shown the door.
You Trump sheep should relax. I couldn’t care less about Griffith either but you pond scum just can’t resist having a go at somebody that is just like you lot..
Irrelevant and insignificant. Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
You not only have TDS but you're a liar liar
Trumps... as humorless as it comes. Has anyone ever seen him laugh ? Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss

Sure, every time he thinks about you, blissboy...