Too much screening?

I believe in providers screening - it can be scary inviting strangers into your boudoir. I decided to contact a visitor on Tryst. She needed a pic of my DL and a selfie with lots of personal info. I then was asked 4 questions that would come off a personal finder site. Ok. After this I was asked my relationship to another person (my daughter). Weird. Finally I was “cleared” and she wanted a deposit of an Uber gift card. At this point I have bailed. Anyone find this normal or do you think it’s kind of creepy as I do?
  • jan-w
  • 06-17-2024, 11:32 PM
You gave her all that info she asked for before you bailed? Why not just give her your bank account info, social security number and mother;s maiden name too?
I have not had good experience with tryst. I will only meet a tryst girl if she can provide reviews or a P4 profile
I believe in providers screening - it can be scary inviting strangers into your boudoir. I decided to contact a visitor on Tryst. She needed a pic of my DL and a selfie with lots of personal info. I then was asked 4 questions that would come off a personal finder site. Ok. After this I was asked my relationship to another person (my daughter). Weird. Finally I was “cleared” and she wanted a deposit of an Uber gift card. At this point I have bailed. Anyone find this normal or do you think it’s kind of creepy as I do? Originally Posted by bluetone
I was bored the other day and read a lot of the info on the national board, and a question like this popped up. In addition to the deposit issue, most men agreed that providing this level of detail is asking to be blackmailed.
I just keep scrolling when I see they want an ID, etc.
That’s why I pay for P411.
I have not had good experience with tryst. I will only meet a tryst girl if she can provide reviews or a P4 profile Originally Posted by hoursefly2
Yep. If I can’t cross reference them on P411 or here, I just keep looking.
I’m afraid if it comes down to that, I’ll be hanging up my dancing shoes.. not giving my personal info to a complete stranger..one that won’t divulge the same info about them to me.. certainly will never give a deposit..
That is too much screening.
Personally, I’ve had great experiences with Tryst not so much with Skip the games lol. P411 must be hard to get an account on nowadays and most girls have never heard of it.
There are still some reliable ladies like Selena and Serenity still around. Maybe better to be more more regular with them, and forget about a lot of the new ones?
I was working with Just Jess to get he p411. Christa kicked back saying she needed two vouchs. I kicked and said that I have vouched for several ladies WTF. Christa at p4 had no explanation. Just the rules say p4 will consider one vouch and not a guretee. The whole thing pissed me off.
Tagging onto this. Is P411 worth the effort / investment. Agree, some of the screening is a bit unnerving, but understood to be safe.
You're doxxing yourself if you send a photo of your Drivers license and address. That's a terrible move because you could be setting yourself up for a robbery if it's bad actors on the other side. Example, you agree to meet up at a certain time, you let them know you're on your way and they're simultaneously coming to your home to potentially rob you. Stay safe everyone.
This screening thing has gotten out of control
Yes i understand safty
It has ALL gotten out of control.Limited menus, no gfe, deposits,rates.No longer a hobby, more like a pain in the azz. Hobby fellas. Enjoy now cause these trends are here to stay
It has ALL gotten out of control.Limited menus, no gfe, deposits,rates.No longer a hobby, more like a pain in the azz. Hobby fellas. Enjoy now cause these trends are here to stay Originally Posted by challenger340
With the above things going on.the hobby just isn't as fun anymore where does all this stop