Help needed

Can anyone provide me with information on how to get started in this hobby. I keep getting turned down by "newbie friendly" providers because I don't have any references or reviews but how am I suppose to get started if no one gives me a chance. I'm just a student new to this and any info would be helpful. Please post or PM would be greatly appreciated. I'm just trying to get my foot in the door so I can have some fun and experience this greatness that I read so much about.
Thanks in advance
p411.com

If you keep striking out with newbie friendly providers you may want to invest in p411.

Edit: APC beat me to it.
p411.com Originally Posted by APerfectCircle
Thank you

If you keep striking out with newbie friendly providers you may want to invest in p411.

Edit: APC beat me to it.
Originally Posted by milfy2002
Thank you too. I might just have to do that. I'm not gonna lie I saw some great reviews about you and wanted to see you, but I figured you weren't newbie friendly as well. Loved your video on your profile BTW. You are gorgeous and like the sexy moaning that you have!
Use the Search tab at the top of the page. There are hundreds of threads on this subject.
  • jwood
  • 06-30-2016, 07:02 PM
Wait 20 years and try again.
Wait 20 years and try again. Originally Posted by jwood
Lol then I would be 47 and getting old. If that's the case I might as well just go to the strip club and get strippers but that isn't my thing. I would try AMPs too but I can't get references that way and I feel like its a big risk with LE.
It's hard popping your hobby cherry.

It felt like not getting invited to the frat party your freshman year of college.
  • jwood
  • 06-30-2016, 07:21 PM
Lol then I would be 47 and getting old. If that's the case I might as well just go to the strip club and get strippers but that isn't my thing. I would try AMPs too but I can't get references that way and I feel like its a big risk with LE. Originally Posted by LocoforBigass
Get a good job. Once you start you won't stop.
It's hard popping your hobby cherry.

It felt like not getting invited to the frat party your freshman year of college. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Lol that's a funny ass analogy and well put
Get a good job. Once you start you won't stop. Originally Posted by jwood
I have a good job with AT&T and 2 part-time jobs for the summer. Plus I'm about to get my Bachelor's degree in a year so money isn't an issue
I have a good job with AT&T and 2 part-time jobs for the summer. Plus I'm about to get my Bachelor's degree in a year so money isn't an issue Originally Posted by LocoforBigass
You're a student with 3 jobs but money isn't an issue? Friendly advice, fully max out your retirement account(s) for the year before you get involved in this hobby. Good luck to you.
Find a girl who's on P411 AND who advertises on Backpage. When you call, tell her you saw her ad on BP; don't mention P411 or ECCIE. There are at least seven in Tarrant County:

Emmy
Skyler West
SweetCougar
Khloe/Chloe
SensualNurseD/Dee
Roxy
Claire Benning

Or do the same with girls who have ECCIE Showcases and who also advertise on BP. There are at least 10 in Tarrant County:

Velvetangeltouch
Randyn
Carmella69/BP Isabella
SensualNurseD/Dee
Roxy
Anne Wylde
Nikki (massagediva2009)
Naughtia/Marie35
Kim
Alaine
Naomi Synclare
Kennedy Bunz
MindiDD

The idea is that, whatever screening they do, it's probably less rigorous for some guy calling off of a BP ad than someone contacting her through P411 or ECCIE. I seriously doubt, for example, that if you call and say you saw the BP ad, you'll be checked for how many P411 okays you have and asked for two or three references. And you can be reasonably assured that, although the girls are advertising on BP, you won't get ripped off.
Lol then I would be 47 and getting old. If that's the case I might as well just go to the strip club and get strippers but that isn't my thing. I would try AMPs too but I can't get references that way and I feel like its a big risk with LE. Originally Posted by LocoforBigass
so 47 is getting old, huh? yeah, fuck the AMPS.. too damn risky.. Boy!