Visitors or Locals?

I was wondering whether clients tend to find themselves booking more visiting providers or staying with regular locals?

I do like having familiar faces nearby that I can book anytime, but I find myself seeing visitors a little more often. I guess it's because of the "don't want to miss out" aspect of it. Like, I can book locals anytime, but visitors come along once or twice a year on average.

What are everyone else's thoughts?

Ladies, do you tend to get more bookings at home or on tour?
I like to book way in advance (a week or two) and when I do then someone pops into town I want see then I already am booked. Or I go ahead and bankrupt myself, because the travelers are usually a little more expensive.
All and all I usually stay local but there are a few Cuse girls that I either cant resist or are on my to do list
Men always like when someone new or fresh enters a market. On the other hand, many of you have been burnt before - so ladies with an established reputation get a lot of interest. So the double whammy is when someone from Upstate who you all know, visits a city they don’t usually go to.
I stay with locals...Not a fan of travelers...Been burned enough, so don't bother anymore
Men always like when someone new or fresh enters a market. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
they also likes ones ...who donts ...needs seat belt extenders whens they ...fly

well I like leasing over renting. kinda the same.

but how does someone keep repeating 5 ta 20 or more years if they on the road
Pretty much stay with locals and utr favs.
  • Sam54
  • 07-14-2018, 07:55 AM
Mostly locals..but I keep watch for NN and Alysa Aniston! The "Senior Circuit" ladies...lol! Both Amazingly gorgeous and talented!
Generally locals, as we are repeats and no need for screening or too advanced planning. Visiting girls are always welcome, but planning is essential.
I'm happy to see locals and would be fine if i found a reliable partner that is compatable with my interest. Haven't had much luck lately with that so I'vetaken to seeing visiting VPs with great reputations even though can blow my budget. Ussually seems worthwhile though.
I’m surprised that Upstate guys don’t make more of an effort to get some of the popular girls from Albany to visit more often.
Thin gals. Whew
I always enjoyed playing with both. But moving like I did and not having my contact information hindered my ability to make new acquaintances in Pittsburgh. I do have personal business reasons to come home for in upstate NY if I got the means.
In 10 years I've seen 2 locals in Buffalo (and one was a Rochester transplant).

Most are either too old, too fat, or both.

I prefer to do the traveling myself.
I’m surprised that Upstate guys don’t make more of an effort to get some of the popular girls from Albany to visit more often. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I do wish Sara Charles visited Buffalo. She’s only gone as far as Rochester. We need a campaign to bring her here.