question bouts the olden ...times

guys yer ...plastic man ...wants ta knows ifs ya thinks maybe backs ...in the olden times likes maybe commie mummy was born an ...cars were justs invented if whens a jimmie put ...his penis in a woman or in a ...funnel ifs it dones ...felts betters backs thens?
Excellent post.
Glad to be the first to give it a like but don't expect any from the male lesbians, or the loudmouthed whores.
Excellent post. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
How would you know. I dont think you ever put your penis in a womans funnel. hahaha
Prostitution isn’t what it was once expected to be. When there were erections present. Heavy screening followed by conventions created a schmeckle so limp that arousal was reckon a memory. Whew
I don't think much has changed. Ever see those classic paintings of naked women?
I don't think much has changed. Ever see those classic paintings of naked women? Originally Posted by Ceremony
lmao
I don't think much has changed. Ever see those classic paintings of naked women? Originally Posted by Ceremony
they ...done painted em naked?

...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Rubens' work would fit right in the upset showcases.

Straight from a showcase circa 1745