Encounter: Becky OMG!!!

Just saw Becky again for the third time! The chemistry between us is absolutely amazing. Just be aware fellas. The lady has a full time real world job. So once you've passed her screening? You may have to patiently wait for her schedule to accommodate an encounter...
Just saw Becky again for the third time! The chemistry between us is absolutely amazing. Just be aware fellas. The lady has a full time real world job. So once you've passed her screening? You may have to patiently wait for her schedule to accommodate an encounter... Originally Posted by InTheCountry
She my new atf and yes more than worth the wait👍
Just saw Becky again for the third time! The chemistry between us is absolutely amazing. Just be aware fellas. The lady has a full time real world job. So once you've passed her screening? You may have to patiently wait for her schedule to accommodate an encounter... Originally Posted by InTheCountry
I just saw her today and WOW she's great. And we talked about a couple different options on future visits
Guys thank you for the recommendation
I just saw her today and WOW she's great. And we talked about a couple different options on future visits
Guys thank you for the recommendation Originally Posted by CatMan4u
She is without a doubt the best ever.. ashlyn1037 was close but Becky edged out .. glad you got to experience her. She is a dynamo