Outdoor fun in the country???

So I'm wondering who would be interested in outdoor fun? I live within 5 min of the lake, have done dates there in the past and it was a great time.. How it has worked in the past would be my date picks me up after dark and we drive down there, go for a walk in the woods or down by the lake and have a great time.. I'm thinking now that summers here it would be fun to do again... Anyone into that kind of thing? I live an hour west of roc and an hour east of buf, but from what I have been told I'm worth the drive lol
Couldn't we just fuck.... errrrr... make it move in your brand new back yard?????
Yes that could def be an option : )
Outdoor sex is fucking great! I would be so into that.
Sounds like fun. I'm scheduled to do a BDSM scene out in the woods sometime in the near future.
The ulimate out call. Fucking under the stars...priceless
The ulimate out call. Fucking under the stars...priceless Originally Posted by Notuagain
And listening to the waves crash against the shore.. ♡
Sounds like fun. I'm scheduled to do a BDSM scene out in the woods sometime in the near future. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Very cool!! Have fun, it sounds pretty hot : )
Outdoor sex is fucking great! I would be so into that. Originally Posted by Ceremony
For sure it is!! : )
And listening to the waves crash against the shore.. ♡ Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Mmmmmm
Dicks, Tricks and Ticks... sounds like the summer camp I always wet-dreamed about!
Dicks, Tricks and Ticks... sounds like the summer camp I always wet-dreamed about! Originally Posted by Cnymoose
And a country girl in short jean shorts and boots ; )
Dicks, Tricks and Ticks... sounds like the summer camp I always wet-dreamed about! Originally Posted by Cnymoose
Just bring plenty of OFF so the Zika skeeters don't bite ya!!!.....
Just bring plenty of OFF so the Zika skeeters don't bite ya!!!..... Originally Posted by Celso

Trick baby wit a shrunken head

a niche for the eccie jimmies 18 yrs up the road!!!
Hmmmm.... maybe I could actually get a girl to gag during deep throught?