Tight pussy or dry pussy?

I visited a provider once who claimed to have a very tight pussy in her ad. So I went to see her and her pussy was just really dry. It didn’t feel good. Someone told me that some women will put powder in their hoo hoos to create the illusion of a tight pussy. Has anyone out there heard of this powder trick? That seems like false advertising to me.
Yikes
Never heard of "powder."...but there are several products containing alum that claim to shrink the vj....really kinda makes pus similar to the feeling that you have if you keep your hands in water for a long time. Some people just buy the alum powder from the spice section in the grocery store. It's bitter as hell. Usually mixed with water as a douche.
No thank you....
  • BLM69
  • 10-01-2017, 03:16 AM
I hear sand in the pussy makes the friction super tight, I'm OK with a big slippery pussy, I always lube it up plenty with my mouth so my lil guy slips right in
gross putting powder for that....dang!
What do you do if it's dry, use a shoe horn to jam it in?
Ouch!!! Lube is your friend..... in the lady, in the condom and on the condom. Nobody wants to leave a session with a sore dick. If I can't slide my quick n little in with ease I'm not going there. Pass the lube please
I mean, did you even attempt to arouse her?

Or did you just stick it in?

Arousal often works...
I have to agree ^ .. get her wet first before you try to slam it in
maybe do a DATY or suck on a nip .. tight here but get's wet real fast with help
from a friend
Power in the JV can not bet good .. only lube or tongue and hard cock should ever be in the VJ or a toy or clean fingers for FIV..

Or did you just stick it in?

Arousal often works... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I did try. I gently rubbed her clit area. Maybe I just wasn’t her cup of tea.
Well your not really supposed to put anything like that inside of you except dicks and vibrators and it's always good to have lube

Arousal often works... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Yup!
a dry fuck is never fun !!!

Alum and honey douche...Its tighter for the peter and sweeter for the eater...
The use of alum is not new... but I keep some lube in my fuck kit. I got tired of one of my regulars using lotion, spit or water...which never work as well as lube.