Night time

So here's my problem. I been trying to set something up for like 3 weeks already and every single girl I try shuts down like at 5 or 6. I work, so I dont get home till after 7 so it's like I cant find anyone to see me at night. And it weirds me out I dont understand why girls dont work at night, like who wants to do this in the day time anyways lol. What happened to girls working at night? Did I miss something is there some new rules or something?
So here's my problem. I been trying to set something up for like 3 weeks already and every single girl I try shuts down like at 5 or 6. I work, so I dont get home till after 7 so it's like I cant find anyone to see me at night. And it weirds me out I dont understand why girls dont work at night, like who wants to do this in the day time anyways lol. What happened to girls working at night? Did I miss something is there some new rules or something? Originally Posted by htownballin713
Houston girls don't work at nights because many of them flip out, get weird, get scared, or get wired up which makes it hard for them to do their jobs or to attract clients. Best bet is to hook up with non-Eccie chicks, streetwalkers or internet girls that use to post on BP, that can work nights but don't expect GFE. Next best thing is to hook up with spa girls. Night time play is their specialty and they clean up house as long as they stay late enough.
So basically if I want a quality girl I have to legit take a vacation day from work. Gotcha lol
So basically if I want a quality girl I have to legit take a vacation day from work. Gotcha lol Originally Posted by htownballin713
Yeah kinda. Some good chicks can do nights once they get to know you. Sometimes touring girls are more open to working in nights but don't expect wow GFE from them. To be honest, most guys use their lunch period or break period during the workday to score. It's easier for very old men because they don't really work. Weekends can be good too but sometimes the girls want to take time off unless you plan it in advance. It's Houston so don't expect quality period. Women are fickle as fuck in this town.