Bao Feng Intel?

I am going to be stuck in the parking lot where Bao Feng is located. Interestingly enough the wait is about an hour to get new lenses for my glasses. Does anyone have any currently Intel on Bao Feng? I do see one review from June, but these days things change so fast. Any info is much appreciated. A review of my experience will follow
Hurst Texas on Precinct Line and Mid Cities. Realized I did not mention where this is.
last I heard is that a neighborhhod group was petitioning to shut them down. I doubt they are worth a visit.
worth a visit - check out Susan. She had a review month back / saw her as well. I do recommend and need to do a review.
They are open, I live in Mid cites area an did a drive by about a week ago. I have not been since the reopening but went before the shut down and would recommend. FYI - Spa+ - Bedford visited, Diamond - Hurst - visited, East Star - NRH - visited, Wei - Hurst, Bao feng - Hurst and Royal spa- Hurst all open. I have not been by Anny's and Relax Excel unfortunately is not open.
Thanks for the info. I just moved over by Spa Plus actually. Need to check it out. Any recommendations for Spa Plus? Right now it seems the spot is Royal Spa. I may look into the East Star as I'm going to make some cash "donating" plasma over there.
They are open, I live in Mid cites area an did a drive by about a week ago. I have not been since the reopening but went before the shut down and would recommend. FYI - Spa+ - Bedford visited, Diamond - Hurst - visited, East Star - NRH - visited, Wei - Hurst, Bao feng - Hurst and Royal spa- Hurst all open. I have not been by Anny's and Relax Excel unfortunately is not open. Originally Posted by FredFlint
I’ve been to all of those as well recently

FredFlint - what did you think about Wei in Hurst?

Also, i saw Katie at Bao Feng a couple of weeks ago. She’s a doll. I have seen her about 4 or 5 times.
I have not visited Wei was scouting for new places that were open when everything was shutdown but it's on my radar. Diamond was first time last week and was okay. The thing I like about sub-amps vs full AMP is usually the worst that happens is mediocre massage and a bottle of water. Less expectations from AMPs makes trying new venues fun. Spa+ only know of two working and both would recommend, young and attractive.
Thanks
What about H20 spa?
What about H20 spa? Originally Posted by Pokins
That place is trash
I am going to be stuck in the parking lot where Bao Feng is located. Interestingly enough the wait is about an hour to get new lenses for my glasses. Does anyone have any currently Intel on Bao Feng? I do see one review from June, but these days things change so fast. Any info is much appreciated. A review of my experience will follow Originally Posted by thepenisblue
Research Research Research!!
Why don't people research before asking questions??? A little effort and you would have found your answer.

Try this:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2720111
Reading reading reading! A little reading would explain I mentioned said review. But hey, thanks for the attention, mad bro!
Reading reading reading! A little reading would explain I mentioned said review. But hey, thanks for the attention, mad bro! Originally Posted by thepenisblue
Your statement is true and reading is fundamental....lol. You got me on that one and I will admit it.

There seems to be another girl that works there named Katie.
Your statement is true and reading is fundamental....lol. You got me on that one and I will admit it.

There seems to be another girl that works there named Katie. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
happens to the best of us.. MA
especially should one have trouble with keeping track when t its been 3 to 6 months since seeing them at a place and they are milfs with similar builds and masks on.

then they play the duplicate name game.