Relax excel ?

I'm told the place on Melborne across from the mall is back open
If you know it. You know it
Might be time to schedule some maintenance at Freeman Toyota...
I can confirm they are open. I was there yesterday to see my faithful never failing Blue
YESSSSSSSS!
I'm surprised they are open again.. I was at that Mall a week or so ago, and I thought about driving up to the door to see what the posted sign said.. I didn't, but it looked like one of those signs that suggested no opening any time soon.

I had business in Dallas today, and decided to detour to Harry Hines.. first time on that street in 4 months and 4 days, since I was last at a Spa. there was a "for rent" sign on Blue's window, JuJuBee was open, Luxury closed. I didn't have time to check others, but I assume posted info on the Site is accurate, about who is and isn't open/closed.
Yes, open sign! Heard good things about this spot. I was scoping out that area some today. Fairly new to the area.

On that same road that Excel is on, that runs along side the mall, there looks to be a few more open SubAmp spots. Anyone have any Intel on them? Are they even worth it with Excel being right there?
Just visited Blue there. Blue and Kiki are there but they may be closed for a bit this weekend since one of their AC units needs to be repaired.
confirmed, called they were closed yesterday bc AC but now open
waiting on yo yo !
Originally Posted by Chung Tran