Dropping in to say hello

I thought I would drop in and say hello. I see some old faces (handles) I recognize and quite a few new ones I do not. It looks likes alot has changed, while I was gone. But, I am sure there are a few things that are the same.

Who else wants to drop in and say hello?
Hello back, wow no reviews since 2010? No review policy or been gone that long?
Hello back, wow no reviews since 2010? No review policy or been gone that long? Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
I have been gone that long. Thank you for saying hello back.
Hello Summer! Beautiful baby blues!!! I relocated to the DFW area in 2013 so we have not had the pleasure... yet!
Hello Summer! Beautiful baby blues!!! I relocated to the DFW area in 2013 so we have not had the pleasure... yet! Originally Posted by tophat42

Hopefully, we will get the pleasure sooner than later.
Hello Summer. Nice to meet you
Back in the day. Good to see you back and say HI to the big guy for me..
Hello there Summer!!
Hello Summer. Wow, after so long? Have thought about you on and off over the years. Hope you remember me from here as well as from ASPD days. Hope you are doing well. So nice to hear from you...
Hello Summer. Wow, after so long? Have thought about you on and off over the years. Hope you remember me from here as well as from ASPD days. Hope you are doing well. So nice to hear from you... Originally Posted by Private Encounter

Yes PE, I remember you. I am not sure if you or me have been around longer. I know it has been way to long. I have missed this crazy world. It will be nice to return. We definitely need to catch up.
Back in the day. Good to see you back and say HI to the big guy for me.. Originally Posted by shooter6.5

It is great to be back. And I passed along your message.
Welcome back Summer!
Welcome back Summer.. Things have changed in Tx. for sure ..
Yes PE, I remember you. I am not sure if you or me have been around longer. I know it has been way to long. I have missed this crazy world. It will be nice to return. We definitely need to catch up. Originally Posted by TrulySummer

Absolutely Summer, would love to catch up. We used to meet at ASPD socials.. Miss those days!
Absolutely Summer, would love to catch up. We used to meet at ASPD socials.. Miss those days! Originally Posted by Private Encounter

Definitely, great memories! I remember lots of socials.

Welcome back Summer! Originally Posted by MILFEater

Thank you!