hes not a bad guy but i dont like him!

so here it is.... i really dont know if everyone finds this alert-worthy, but i do because i screened this guy, and here is what happened...

He shows up at my place on time and by the way has an account here, and p411. now. session seems cool at first until he starts requesting bbb serv. now I told him not allowed, so he then tells me has has papers in his car showing he is clean, and i told him i have papers too, is irrelevant and does not matter to me he still does not get that type of service!
so then he proceeds to ask for CIM after i just told him no bb service. now, when he showed up he paid up front for the hour, and he stayed about 35 maybe 40 minutes. afterwards he said .... OH! I think i left the donation for the hour and then he asks for part of the gift back! (now I know it wasnt an hour) but he was a pain in my ass and completely uncooth. I should have told him that he wasnt getting any back, but i could see he wasnt here the hour. also he just stood over me till i peeled the money out and handed it to him. Im sure things could have been handled differently, but i really didnt want any problems. and.... I have a feeling he is going to be an ass since he has account here and p411 and he did not get the type of service he kept asking me for (which by the way is not availabl) and if he looked at my review and showcase he would have understood that from the beginning! I dunno yall.... any rebuttals, ideas, comments? maybe i should have dont something else?
He is an ass. Come to louisiana baby we are gentlemen here. We treat ladies like ladies. No on gives BB everything and no one should ask.
Tell him to kiss your pretty ass.
Hollis here
I feel like he wasn't a gentlemen, as he kept asking for services you didn't provide. As to the fact he didn't stay an hour was his choice. If you booked him for 1 hour of your time, and he chose not to stay his hour that is on him. I would have politely stated to him, you booked and I scheduled you for an hour of my time, and so if you want 15 more minutes of my TIME you are welcome to it. I feel like he kind of bullied you to give him back some of his donation. He will do it to other providers, but since you called him out, he may or may not. What a jerk.. Just glad you are safe. Chalk it up to the bizz....sorry for your troubles. melissa012

Ps. you have 29 YES reviews, so don't you fret over this 1 bad apple...
hey hollis! been there a couple years ago. I used to tour there before we had this board, and I loved it! The only problem i had there is the hotels. the area. I didnt feel too safe maybe i was in the wrong side of town. lol! I will be back
thanks melissa... you are right. I just thought the other girls would wanna know since he has p411. there was no reason for him not to pass screening, and the other girls gave him good reference. it was what he did when he got here.... and im sure the other girls wont admit he did that especially if they gave in to his disgusting requests
ROXY, you seem like a very sweet lady, you have many many excellent reviews, and like I said don't let this 1 bad apple spoil the bunch. you are what alot of gentlemen wish they could have a decent , honest, safe provider..Stay just the way you are in this industry and you will go far..Melissa012
i will...... plus its not eberyone else fault he was an ass. The guys all know I am honest and safe. for all the ladies this guy is being outed!

handle:
MAR6

the even sicker part: he told he he's

Do not reveal real world info anywhere on ECCIE.--Torito
Actually alerts are for safety issues. I realize that he wanted services you do not provide, but I did not see mention of forcing you to do so. This would have been more appropriate in the Powder Room.
Can you pm me the details of his handles on both. I had a gentleman that called and wanted 45 minutes.. I told him I don't offer 45 minutes nor is it posted on my showcase. It's either by the hour or 30 minutes which ONLY applies to gentlemen I've seen before generally. He went ahead and sent me some references but I don't know if it's the same guy and I'll be damned if I cough up any of his money back if he decides 40 minutes into it he wants to leave early and he had scheduled an hour with me. You did good tho. Just hate you went thru that. Men and intimidation is scary. Part of the business sometimes. Glad you did what you felt you had to do to be safe.
Oh well, I guess as I was typing the reply... you added his handle. Thank you so much for being so open to posting it. We all appreciate it.

Stay safe pretty girl.
anyone else that wants more info... feel free to pm me.
Ugh! So awkward counting money and giving it back. I can't believe you did it.
Awww no Roxy...Hope you are OK...

On a side note: Lookie here lookie here....Amber, Roxy28 and Samantha Thom in the same thread...Heard you were helluva squirter Sam! Meet Amber...She is squirter too...

Shep
Roxy,
I understand why you paid him back but you should have kept the money. He knew your terms and paid you for your time and efforts. If he chooses not to employ you for the full 'time' you have set aside to meet with then that's too bad for him.
I may not be the most experienced at paying for a woman's 'time' but at least I have enough respect to know that when I do employ a woman for her 'time' that the professional thing to do is make sure what her time 'terms' are before she blocks off her earning time off to visit with me. (That means ignoring some supposed time 'services' that may have been referenced in any reviews and verifying them with the time provider)
It's like any other professional appointment.
1) Show up on time to the appointment
2) Be prepared to spend only the time you've alloted in her schedule
3) Be prepared to pay for that time following the terms of the time provider
It's that simple!
Roxy,

You're a sweetie and a class act. I have found you very easy to be with.

I'm just responding to your title for this thread. Frankly, he DOES sound like a "bad" guy. He pressured you into BB services you didn't want to do. He booked an hour and then pressured you for $ back after he didn't take the full hour.

Those things add up to a guy who didn't respect you. Lack of respect = "bad guy" in my book.

I hope you have some terrific clients come your way soon to help you forget that jerk!
Roxy, You need to let Gina, at P411, know about this. She frowns on these kind of issues.