Warning......Ms Lisa Fucking Love

I called early in the day to set up an appt. She came well reviewed on the TER and a few other boards. So I figured was she legit. We agreed on 9pm. I was possible going to be a running a few min late, so we both agreed on postponing till 930pm. I txt her when I am leaving my hotel to let her now I am on my way. I arrive at 915. She gives me this somewhat convincing story about how her daughter hurt her chin and she needed to go home. She claims she will only be gone an hour or so. To make it up to me, she'll outcall to my hotel. Great! 2 hours go by, no reply. She finally txt me back at 11. She has to take her daughter's boyfriend home (ya' the one who supposedly hurt her self). Then go back to her place get and get ready. Should be ready by midnight. WTF!! Fuck it, I figure, I waited this long. I finally hear back from her around 1230, NOW she can't come to me because her window won't roll up in her and its too cold to drive. Fuck it, I say, I waited this long. I offer to back to her place. Fine....ill be there in 15. I get there and she's not even there yet She finally shows up, says she needs 5 minutes to put her make up on and get ready. 5 minutes turns into 15. I send her a txt that states "Either were doing this or I gotta go. I understand your day has been fucked up, but making me wait like this is fucked up" Her response was "FUCK YOU, nobody talks to me that way! I don't want to see you now. I was going to offer you a discount, but now" SHE'S A FUCKING TIME WASTER!! I am to blame for being strung on. Pretty stupid of me. I really wanted to see her. I guess you gotta know when to fold em'. I scoured the Back Pages and found AlexandriaSquirtz (who is on this board). We had an awesome time for less than what Ms. Lisa Love quoted me originally. Too bad for her. AVOID MS. LISA LOVE

For clarification, this is CRAZY4LISALOVE (ms lisalove), and NOT Lisa.Love(from houston) Staff
I've had something like this happen to me once... It is not a good experience at all!
  • Diver
  • 12-05-2011, 07:19 AM
I stopped seeing her for the same reason always makes you wait.
ALL'S I CAN SAY IS WOW!!! SO SAD....WAKE UP LADIES AND START TREATING THE GENTLEMEN RIGHT......
Moved to co-ed. This is a NC/NS not an alert
  • 69er
  • 12-05-2011, 08:21 AM
She's one of those ladies, that always has more than her share of drama taking place.
  • hd
  • 12-05-2011, 08:28 AM
Similar happened to me passing thru Nashville a few weeks ago. I was set up a week before to see someone when I got into Nashville, but never got the call back from her. I tried calling a couple others but got no response. I said fuck it, ordered a pizza and went to bed early. Maybe the wisdom that comes with age told me don't work yourself up and ruin a good nights sleep. I saved 4 Bens and got an early start for home the next morning.
SOMEONE, PLEASE CLARIFY, that this is CRAZY4LISALOVE (ms lisalove), and NOT Lisa.Love(from houston)
But but she is so hot! ...here is her link...darn..

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=92
She is a good time IMO.. just my own 2 cents. Never had a problem with her. Sorry this happened man.
She is a wild child, but a very good time. Sorry you had issues, but she usually comes through.
Thanks for the warning. It's shocking to me why folks would continue to see providers who can't manage simple things such as keeping an appointment, or canceling one gracefully.

I recently set up an appointment with a well regarded provider. Excellent communication, etc. Unfortunately, her child became ill. She quickly communicated with me and let me know, apologized, and laid out some options for me to consider. I told her to take care of her kid first, and that unfortunately, I wouldn't be in town the next day. But I will schedule with her again because she is considerate and competent. Whereas, if this post is accurate, this gal is inconsiderate and incompetent at managing her business.
sorry this happened.
  • L.A.
  • 12-06-2011, 04:24 AM
But but she is so hot! ...here is her link...darn..

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=92 Originally Posted by sheparsekiii
I recall being excited about those pics as well....the reality was not the same. I too had to wait and wait and wait. My review of her was the only NO recommendation I've ever given dating back to 2001 on the other board. When I accurately described her current weight I got a bunch of pissed off PMs from her. Then a day or two later she's apologizing and offering to see me again for a discount. I passed.
Obviously she has a history of this behavior and if she doesnt want this crap posted then just stop doing it.
I only saw her once SEVERAL years ago so I have no idea on her current appearance.
I met her, she made me wait about 45 min.. in her room, I almost fell asleep. She made it up with great sex. I never reviewed her because I wanted to do another appointment for 1 hr because I lasted what... 5 or 6 min inside her.. she is tight!! I think you had very bad luck