Oh Fani - get ready for your mugshot

Hahahahahahahahahah. Youre precious, mate.

“Time to dismiss”

How about “I need you to find me 12 jurors…”

This case is going nowhere. The MAGAs only wish it would.

Make no mistake. Trump will be convicted in GA, despite the well orchestrated campaign against the prosecution. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You wanna bet?
Check with Salty.

LOLLING!

Not likely…I don’t trust the courts any more than you do. But I do trust the American people.
Check with Salty.

LOLLING!

Not likely…I don’t trust the courts any more than you do. But I do trust the American people. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So do I!!!! Trumps more popular now than ever!!!!!! Bring on all these fraudulent cases with degenerate prosecutors. The American people see right thru it!!!! LOLING!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA
Check with Salty.

LOLLING!

Not likely…I don’t trust the courts any more than you do. But I do trust the American people. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Our bludger-mate Yssup is correct on the wagering
part there, Bambino...

For instance, IF Yssup loses and takes the 90 day sit,
YOU or Mr. Chung might pass him in the the coveted
"Most Posts" standings...

So let's all just wait and see what happens with Fani.
(pronounced "Fon-nee")

#### Salty
If she leaves the case, it will be by her own decision. She's going to get no requirement to do so from the court is my opinion. I think she should appoint another attorney to do the prosecution though. A nice guy comes immediately to mind Alan Dershowitz. He supposed an unbiased left leaning attorney...wouldn't that be rich!??
If she leaves the case, it will be by her own decision. She's going to get no requirement to do so from the court is my opinion. I think she should appoint another attorney to do the prosecution though. A nice guy comes immediately to mind Alan Dershowitz. He supposed an unbiased left leaning attorney...wouldn't that be rich!?? Originally Posted by eyecu2
This is your opinion but 100% wrong. Dershowitz is not a Prosecutor in Georgia. So he can’t prosecute anyone in Georgia. He’s always been a defense attorney and erstwhile Constitutional expert. If Willis is dismissed, the Georgia AG will take over. He may take the case or move it to another jurisdiction within Georgia by an elected DA.
If she leaves the case, it will be by her own decision. She's going to get no requirement to do so from the court is my opinion. Originally Posted by eyecu2
The only way she doesn't get removed by the Judge is judicial incompetence. She clearly has violated the law. WILK the judge, who used to work for her, do the right thing?
And now we have witness tampering

Fat ass Fani Warned her boy toys lawyer he better stay quiet about their affair
More perjury !!!!

During her testimony, Fani Willis SPECIFICALLY and CATEGORICALLY denied having visited the White House when she was in DC.

Today, Ashleigh Merchant provided receipts PROVING that Fani did in fact visit the White House.

This means that Fani not only lied under oath, but lied about having visited the White House because she was clearly colluding with the Biden administration in the political persecution of Trump et al.

This is beyond disqualification for conflict of interest.

This is government election interference.
And Fat Ass Fani is helping prove there was election fraud

BREAKING: Sworn affidavit in Fani Willis Fulton County RICO case reveals 148,000 mail-in ballots did not receive signature verification, nor was chain of custody documents provided when requested.
And Fat Ass Fani is helping prove there was election fraud

BREAKING: Sworn affidavit in Fani Willis Fulton County RICO case reveals 148,000 mail-in ballots did not receive signature verification, nor was chain of custody documents provided when requested. Originally Posted by berryberry
... They never checked, they never did anything.
Raffensperger and Co. couldn't get the certification
over fast-enough...

... And it'll be time to answer for this soon.

... Looks like Fani will be answering for HER bad ways also!

#### Salty
Hey Eyecu2, your boy Dershowitz calls for a Special Counsel to investigate Fanni!!!!!

https://www.newsmax.com/amp/newsmax-...06/id/1156188/
Hey Eyecu2, your boy Dershowitz calls for a Special Counsel to investigate Fanni!!!!!

https://www.newsmax.com/amp/newsmax-...06/id/1156188/ Originally Posted by bambino
He's just jumping on the bandwagon of Conservative media.

Alan has traded credibility for conservative accolades and TV spots.

Anything to be on Hannity more often than Turley. Lol

The comments are really more about GA residents being encouraged to vote out the current DA via assassination by media.

The GOP channel is skeerd of Fani and will not stop till they damage her reputation with 1000 cuts.

She's was just too dumb play their game and get on the stand. What she suffers from is arrogance, -not an itchy pussy.
He's just jumping on the bandwagon of Conservative media.

Alan has traded credibility for conservative accolades and TV spots.

Anything to be on Hannity more often than Turley. Lol

The comments are really more about GA residents being encouraged to vote out the current DA via assassination by media.

The GOP channel is skeerd of Fani and will not stop till they damage her reputation with 1000 cuts.

She's was just too dumb play their game and get on the stand. What she suffers from is arrogance, -not an itchy pussy. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Again, you’re just throwing your opinion out there with nothing to back it up. Fanis actions put her in this hot water. Dershowitz isn’t the only legal expert that thinks she’s committed crimes. The evidence is overwhelming.
The hits keep on coming for fat ass Fani

New Court Filing Accuses Fani Willis of Multiple Conflicts of Interest

The Fulton County district attorney will have to defend against another court motion.