NC/NS times 3: Jaime in Crafton

Double Booked Twice
Had me drive out Third
Empty promises that never transpired but I was actually thankful when she described that she found booking one after another and takes a shower in the evening. Her words
As she also said, "Condoms are negotiable", I'm thing her privates are a Petri dish (or, rather a Glad bag) of genetic ooze.
Seems she has gotten mixed reviews solo and with her partner, Kelly. Seems the YMMV tag is in play. For those that have been able to step on to conveyor belt of services delivered, I applaud you. She seems to have redeeming values.
For the ones that may try, I recommend getting out on time or the next client may unintentionally stick his dick up your ass. On the other side of that equation, don't arrive too early as your dick might end up in the previous client's ass!
In all cases, the obligatory BSer Fast Good Dick Scub is much more than encouraged based on what Jaime shared with me.
  • BSer
  • 03-01-2016, 08:21 PM
I don't scrub my dick after I go bare, anything they give me is a souvenir!
After reading this, I'm not sure who's in the wrong. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. But thanks for the alert on BSer.
Double Booked Twice
Had me drive out Third
Empty promises that never transpired but I was actually thankful when she described that she found booking one after another and takes a shower in the evening. Her words
As she also said, "Condoms are negotiable", I'm thing her privates are a Petri dish (or, rather a Glad bag) of genetic ooze.
Seems she has gotten mixed reviews solo and with her partner, Kelly. Seems the YMMV tag is in play. For those that have been able to step on to conveyor belt of services delivered, I applaud you. She seems to have redeeming values.
For the ones that may try, I recommend getting out on time or the next client may unintentionally stick his dick up your ass. On the other side of that equation, don't arrive too early as your dick might end up in the previous client's ass!
In all cases, the obligatory BSer Fast Good Dick Scub is much more than encouraged based on what Jaime shared with me. Originally Posted by gerbil
I find it hard to believe anyone thinks they have a firm appointment with most girls its more hit or miss today then ever and once again we are entering an era of more and more girls going bareback good or bad its your responsibility to protect yourself. I figure every girl I see is willing or has gone bareback with someone along the way.

I'm sorry she stood you up 3 times. I would move on and thanks for the alert she is not reliable and maybe not clean I think that would cove 50 percent of the girls.
I saw her yesterday around 1245. Sucked me off. Shes not much to look at but has a hoover for a mouth. Sorry you missed it
  • BSer
  • 03-02-2016, 05:28 PM
While we are all having a little fun with this thread the alert section is only for posting information which puts the community or its members in danger. Not for no call/no shows.
Sorry. My mistake.
I thought it was a place to alert others.
I understand and shall follow and post this under reviews
Thank you
  • BSer
  • 03-02-2016, 08:01 PM
Sorry. My mistake.
I thought it was a place to alert others.
I understand and shall follow and post this under reviews
Thank you Originally Posted by gerbil
I would suggest coEd discussions
Moved to CoEd as this is the place for NC/NS.

Providers and or members are allowed to rebut in this forum if so desired.
Please keep all discussions civil and without insults, specultion, or any other discussion that could include prohibited topics.
Just a minor point, the sticky says a NC/NS Go Here