Whatever Happened To Peter Pan??

No, not the flying kid who wouldn't grow up, the one that I used to have to hold while the girl washed my "twig and berries". Maybe I'm showing my age, but at one time, pretty long ago, all places made you stand there and get washed while holding the pan. Anyone have any idea when that preliminary washing stopped - and why?
I forgot about that habit, my guess washing stopped when condoms started being used. The girls that do bareback probably a smorgasbord of extras already.
No, not the flying kid who wouldn't grow up, the one that I used to have to hold while the girl washed my "twig and berries". Maybe I'm showing my age, but at one time, pretty long ago, all places made you stand there and get washed while holding the pan. Anyone have any idea when that preliminary washing stopped - and why? Originally Posted by PghPerv

Ahhhh.....Memories of the Roman V lol.
Yeah, my first trip to Wheeling I experienced that. I almost blew my cookies in the pan. I was 17.
A pan of water laced with Lysol. Ah, the memories. LOL
Bambino I experienced the same experience.
Big Stig wasn't it Listerine?
Big Stig wasn't it Listerine? Originally Posted by mrjeff1977
It was Listerine and 25 got you a trip around the world the one place had 12 to 16 girls behind the strip club Wheeling also had a couple bars or clubs with girls. They had a Tall girl think her name was Pepsi she would barely get back downstairs to the lineup and she would be going back up the steps. On a Saturday night they had two rooms with guys waiting for girls to lineup so you could pick who you wanted the rate was the same for all.