Things done changed

• d1
  • 12-27-2021, 05:52 PM
Maybe I'm just an old fart, but I haven't had a good session in years. Providers are so flaky these days and when we do finally meet up there is zero attempt to make a connection. If I wanted to have lifeless sex I'd still fuck my ex.

Anyone else feel the same? Or am I just not seeing the right providers? Recommendations? I'm not into trafficked women or bbw.
Sign of the times.

With tge economy the way it is providers do not need to hustle. I stead they sit back collect their stimulus/unemployment checks and take a client or two aweek.

At some point a recession will occur and send the providers back to boards.

Until then, save your $$$ a ND have another beer.
I feel exactly the same way. I have not had a session in along time that I walk out smiling and remember it for days or months.
That's the great thing about getting old ....

.... after 1-2 months it's a "first time"!
Soooo Many women with GREAT reviews..Not sure why it is hard. I can find at least 20 women with 20 plus reviews saying she is great.... Why not start with a list if she isn't great for you yet has 20 plus people that say yes. Move on to the next one on the list if you keep finding that well reviewed ladies aren't having the same pleasure everyone has written about. Then question your breath, hygiene and mannerism.... If you have a list of 10 to 20 ladies that 10 to 20 people took time to write a yes review and then its a no for you.. Maybe 1 or 2 you might not click with but if more than that you did not like might not be them.
  • d1
  • 12-28-2021, 07:18 AM
I have seen many well reviewed ladies. I always shower and brush my teeth before every session... I'm not a bad looking guy and a pretty fun person, but that's the point most providers aren't trying to have fun. I get that it is a job but every provider says GFE without knowing what that means.
I'm not into trafficked women or bbw. Originally Posted by d1
You need to be a little more specific.
As in the kind that "no hablamos el ingles" ?
& what do you consider "bbw" ?
There are alot of ladies clocking in at a deuce (claim they're 160#) but guys swear they're not bbw, just thikk!
Writing a review or 2 yourself would also help out the rest of the community when trying to make a decision.
  • d1
  • 12-28-2021, 10:14 AM
I am hispanic and native spanish speaker and most no hablo ingles workers are trafficked, so I do mean that and AMPs, etc.

If she says thikk, that second k means bbw.

You are right though about posting reviews, I generally don't like leaving much of a footprint, but it might help others.

Thanks.
I’ve had clients flake on me recently. It sucks
Tomorrow Is A New Day Everyone And Every Day Is A Fresh Start.

Just think of your glass as half full because believe it or not, someone else has it worse. And, it could always be worse.

I know this isn't Pussy related BUT, it's still my Daily Motto.

I hope that everyone finds the type of enjoyment that they are in search of in the Hobby. Everyones need in the Hobby is different. Needs change as time goes on as well. The hobby changes. People change. But, that's what's so great ABOUT the Hobby: There Is Always Someone For Everyone.

I hope you have better days OP and YOU'RE ONLY AS OLD AS YOU FEEL!

Happy Hunting and Happy Hobbying!
Between here and the other major review site I have had some great encounters in 2021. I found a few gems - I haven't reviewed any of them due to the new law. Some have been reviewed before. but I am not adding to it. I know they don't want me to review and bring attention to them, so I don't. I'll bet many are in the same place.
I understand your plight, as I get older I require more of a actual connection rather than just a wham bam. I know a lot feel differently towards dancers but for me getting to know them and then actually taking it OTC has been more enjoyable. I have several UTR dancer/providers that I have been seeing long term and become friends with. Not saying there aren’t some great providers on the boards it’s just a matter of a connection for me. I know a lot of dancers rates tend to be higher but I also find they are not necessarily locked in on a specific time limit like many providers quoting an hourly rate.
JUST MY EXPERIENCE & PREFERENCE
Maybe I'm just an old fart, but I haven't had a good session in years. Providers are so flaky these days and when we do finally meet up there is zero attempt to make a connection. If I wanted to have lifeless sex I'd still fuck my ex.

Anyone else feel the same? Or am I just not seeing the right providers? Recommendations? I'm not into trafficked women or bbw. Originally Posted by d1
I've seen where lots of established members will say something like...
It's all about researching with your mind not your tallywaker

Sorry to hear you've been through all that
Everyone deserves an epic break.
I've seen where lots of established members will say something like...
It's all about researching with your mind not your tallywaker

Sorry to hear you've been through all that
Everyone deserves an epic break. Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

Tallywacker...
Tallywacker... Originally Posted by boardman
+1