Bond Girl Provider Fantasy Poll Round#3

So which Bond Girl do you wish was a provider?

What would be her strengths? Who do you think would give the best BBBJ? Who would you most want to DATY with? Which Bond Girl would offer the best CFS?

By the end of this thing, we will arrive at the best bond Girl of all time, but along the way we will stir the fantasy, perhaps discuss your favorite provider that either reminds you of a Bond Girl or is capable of doing such a fantastic GFE that she makes you feel like donning a tuxedo and sipping a vodka martini, shaken not stirred. Along the way, if you see an actress that reminds you of a provider you are familiar with, please do share your perspective. After all, who wouldn't want to book with a woman that makes you feel like James Bond? For those so inclined, along the way discuss your ideal BCD experience to have the ultimate Bond Fantasy Session.

Pussy Galore Honor Blackman won is the current champ. This round she will be faced by challengers from the ladies of Thunderball.

1) Pussy Galore Honor Blackman

2) Domino Derval Claudine Auger

3) Fiona Volpe Luciana Paluzzi

4) Patricia Fearing Molly Peters

5) Paula Caplan Martine Beswick

6) Mlle. La Porte Maryse Mitsouko

I LOVE this. It's making me go back and watch the ol' collection. Fiona Volpe gets my vote!
LOL!!!!

I think there is a Bond special on TNT or USA all next month.

Hopefully it is also making you think about booking with a provider--do any of the Bond ladies conjure a resemblance to any of our ECCIE ladies?

Any ladies out there thinking about jumping on the bandwagon and offering a oo7 Special?
Caroline Munro as Naomi, one of the "bad girls", Stromberg's assistant in The Spy Who Loved Me is one of my faves.

She's 61 now. Wonder if she has a daughter as hot as she was in he prime?

Then there was Carole Bouquet as Melina in For Your Eyes Only....

They will be coming up in future rounds, trekker, keep checking back!
LOL!!!!

I think there is a Bond special on TNT or USA all next month.

Hopefully it is also making you think about booking with a provider--do any of the Bond ladies conjure a resemblance to any of our ECCIE ladies?

Any ladies out there thinking about jumping on the bandwagon and offering a oo7 Special? Originally Posted by ANONONE

Every Sunday night on BBC America they are playing every Bond movie in order. YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE was on last night.

Ah, the young Japanese girl he was with when the firing squad kills him in the beginning. I'd die in her arms.
Every Sunday night on BBC America they are playing every Bond movie in order. YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE was on last night.

Ah, the young Japanese girl he was with when the firing squad kills him in the beginning. I'd die in her arms. Originally Posted by ftwranchman

That's where I saw that--must have been watching Gordon Ramsay. Thanks for helping find that.
Fiona Volpe
Famke Janssen as Xenia Onatopp... my favorite..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpQYx...eature=related

OOOOHHHHHHHH!!! Melina is the girl. I can't wait to see what pics come up for her (to bad FOR YOUR EYES ONLY is still some time away). She is the one who got me into hunting with a crossbow. I absolutely worship her (still to this day). Bond's face as he comes around the corner in the woods being chased by the baddie's as she lets a bolt go to stop one of them. That scene will live forever with me.

Then there was Carole Bouquet as Melina in For Your Eyes Only....

[/QUOTE]