Sorry for my Absence

I feel weird taking up space about this but I know there a some who keep up with my goings ons... and what not.

If you've tried to reach me in the last 2weeks I just want to let you know I have not been ignoring you or brushing off, have been off the grid. So if you texted, called, emailed, or PMed after 6/26/13 I was unreachable but I am back on the grid officially tomorrow but unofficially today as well.

please feel free to contact me I promise to get back to you.

for those of you with lingering questions about the sex party. I will say this on that thread as well. I not really getting a positive responses from the ladies...and I suspect most are imploring the wait and see.... tactic but nothing can happen if everyone is just waiting to see if something happens.... >_>

bottom line is the is not a shortage of interested males parties of course but there is a sever lack of interested ladies or at least they haven't made them selves known to me.

so i can't say i have high hopes without the backing of fellow ladies...though there are still some I haven't reached out to yet while I have off grid so there is still hope.

anyways, Peace!
  • Loxly
  • 08-05-2013, 10:28 AM
Just glad to know you're safe.
I didn't even know you were gone? No one tells me anything!
Hey, SL, Secret_Amore was gone for about 2 weeks, but is back now.

Just in case nobody told you.

Now quit complaining and get in touch with whatever you need to get in touch with :-)
Hey, SL, Secret_Amore was gone for about 2 weeks, but is back now.

Just in case nobody told you.

Now quit complaining and get in touch with whatever you need to get in touch with :-) Originally Posted by fun2come
Touching is good!