SEXY EXOTIC LATINA WITH INCALL SPECIALS STARTIN 9/3

HEY THERE EVERYONE IVE BEEN HAVING QUITE A RUGH TIME HERE MAINLY CAUSE I DONT HAVE INCALL LOCATION AND FEEL A LITTLE NERVOUS BOUT DOING SOME OUTCALLS' WELL I FINALLY GOT INCALL STARTING THIS MONDAY & DECIDED TO DO SOME SPECIALS. PM ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE!

THANKS ASH <3

You mean to say no one has jumped on you yet about self promoting in Coed? lol Not a wise idea round these parts.

Oh boy where is my popcorn? Seriously you do need to get registered provider status so you can advertise in the appropriate forum.

With NO showcase, NO satisfied customer reviews, NOT knowing your MENU options or your even your rates there really is nothing to go on.

You're cute in a photo but it takes a whole lot more than that to get the experienced mongers calling.

Now if you're shopping for fellow newbies who also have NO history, references or screening I suppose you could help each other out while taking the same risks.
  • Qziz
  • 09-01-2012, 07:44 PM
Pretty sure you can't advertise without being a verified provider
Pretty sure you can't advertise without being a verified provider Originally Posted by Qziz
Verified is what I meant rather than registered. Obviously you're already registered.
  • Qziz
  • 09-02-2012, 08:59 AM
Wasn't trying to nitpick your post Cody - was more noting that this is a blatant ad (it's not even a threAD) and it's not fair to all the other women who have to limit ads to the right forum.
LMFAO OMG Newbeeeeeeeee
This is an ad and should be removed immediately!
I agree w qziz! Where are the mods?
  • ztonk
  • 09-08-2012, 07:32 AM
I'm closing this thread.

SexyAsh69: Request Verified Provider status if you'd like to advertise here (in the appropriate forums...)

ztonk
AustinModStaff