CBJ:dealbreaker?

It is for me. It was once the norm, but as competition has increased, in large part due to the internet and boards like this one, the BBBJ has ascended.
never was the norm that I know of unless you are in a Red Light District

girls choose their menu and we choose what to 'eat' off that menu and we vote with our wallet.

CBJ IS A MAJOR DEAL BREAKER FOR ME!!!!!

Latex Is DISCUSTING!!!!!

• Steag
  • 09-02-2012, 10:49 AM
I agree with Ralphie Boy! I don't know about it used to be the norm, but we (In Austin) have a large number of providers to choose from. Even if your keeping an eye on your $$'s, there are plenty of girls at a decent price.
I agree with Ralphie Boy and Steag. Definitely a deal breaker for me.
Im with Lilly...yucky
It usually is for me but there is a couple ladies that I make an exception.
It usually is for me but there is a couple ladies that I make an exception. Originally Posted by Martianman
I'm with MM on this one ! There are a couple that if I can substitute SS for the CBJ I'm still in !!!!
Usually, yes. But I'll make an exception now and then. I keep in mind that many ladies who start out offering only cbj often move on to bbbj after a while. So, if a lady strongly interests me because of other factors, then I'll see her in hopes of the bbbj happening soon. Many will change because of the horrible latex taste.
I make no exceptions. I saw a stripper the other day and she gave me the absolutely worst cbj that I had in my life- I had to kick her to the curb and say NEVER, EVER again. Sometimes I choose to just get the bbbj and pass on the cfs because I love my bbbj so much.

Exceptions change perceptions and lead to Norms
It's not a 100% deal breaker, but it's definitely a big minus.

If nothing else, I often do some BJ, then some other activities such as DATY for a while, and would need to use multiple condoms or replace the condom a few times during the session.
Pretty much a deal breaker for me.
Would consider cbj if the provider is very hot and has a very reasonable/bargain rate.
I will try the out if they offer. I do prefer BBBJ but if they got good skills I m game. I never know how it is gonna be until I try it... and sometimes not half bad
Deal breaker for me.
I like it both ways !
I offer both as well
Being the mouth of the south AND one of the top bj providers in austin I just love oral with men and women! Im an oral addict!