Date: 2-17-22
Name: M
Phone: 512 929 3558
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: http://www.xtcaustin.com/
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Strip club on Andtree
Activities: High mileage lap dance. Note: there is not a lot of privacy in VIP, as the booths are open. It’s not really worth it to buy VIP, but it’s cheap at $25. During daytime, you’ll mostly be alone, but people can walk in on you. IMO it’s better to go to the back of the club in the general area behind the middle stage (the stage without a pole in the middle of the club) because there is more privacy back there. It’s still not complete privacy, but it’s more private because the chairs act as blockers. During daytime, it’s blocked off, but tell the dancer that’s where you want your dance, and you can just skip over the cordon rope.

VIP is extremely open because they have what looks like restaurant booth benches, but with half the booth missing, so people see everything. VIP at XTC has significantly downgraded.
Hair Length and Color: Black and thick. Shoulder. Real hair.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5’4, 140, Bs
Recommendation: Yes
Wow damn what a story i was laughing so hard I don’t think I can top this at all but now you made a challenge and I’m planning on going to see what kind of mileage and damage I can do next
Hell of a review! Had me laughing. I go in there pretty often and am struggling to figure out who this chick is. Good description though so next time I'm in I bet I figure out who it is!
That has been my same experince except for paying for a boob job, lol. And it was about 2 years ago. Day shift is always high mileage! Enjoy
Got a question what does high mileage mean? Also I had to come back and re-read your story living bicurious through your story I want that to happen to me, next time I’m just gonna be a little bit more aggressive toward the activities Maybe I’m too damn nice
Got a question what does high mileage mean? Also I had to come back and re-read your story living bicurious through your story I want that to happen to me, next time I’m just gonna be a little bit more aggressive toward the activities Maybe I’m too damn nice Originally Posted by Latin_ATX
Not really sure you mean bicurious...

adjective: bicurious
(of a heterosexual person) interested in having a sexual experience with a person of the same sex.
"two of the men voiced their positions as bi-curious, but were still very much interested in women"
Got a question what does high mileage mean? Also I had to come back and re-read your story living bicurious through your story I want that to happen to me, next time I’m just gonna be a little bit more aggressive toward the activities Maybe I’m too damn nice Originally Posted by Latin_ATX
Someone corrected me I don’t mean the word bicuriously but meant reading through your story reliving this situation
Vicariously
My experience is that you need to treat the girls with some respect and see what happens.

As to your question, the general definition of ‘high mileage’ is that a stripper does a lap dance on you and she allows you to do more than what the club allows per the strict rules. It can vary. At some clubs in New Jersey, high mileage might mean the chick let’s you sneak a peak her her pussy under her G string. In most clubs in Texas, it means you at least get to touch her tits. At some strip clubs in San Francisco, touching the INSIDE of a strippers pussy isn’t even ‘high mileage’. At some German FKK clubs, I’m not sure anything is high mileage.
I, for one, certainly do not consider touching tits high mileage. That is a basic table dance.
  • nihao
  • 04-06-2022, 10:13 AM