Let's talk about time, rates, and oh no... upcharges

Food For Thought
Ok guys and gals. I need/ want input from different perspectives.

Ok I recently have been asked for more extensive items on my menu which I do not mind at all. However I up charge for certain things. For example greek GFE sessions are exactly that. Full Gfe including full greek which I enjoy and can handle for the entire hour if that's what is wanted. My regular gfe session is $$$ greek is $ more. Pegging, fetishes such as giving golden showers, dressing you up in lingerie, ball busting, ball tying, fisting ( u not me) all a fetish. I go above and beyond to please my gentlemen and make their most intense desires and fantasies a reality. I'm pretty much no holds bar. Almost anything goes and excites me as i am fully in touch with my own sexuality. I enjoy all that I do as a provider.

I often run Specials, give discounts after the 4th visit or on overnights with regulars. I match rates for doubles if my partners rates are less then my own and its their client and I ask my Gentlemen to match mine for them. I try to keep my rates reasonable for our area and based on my reviews and ability to give what is wanted or expected from me at a top tier level.

So I have to ask. Am I wrong for the upcharge when a man wants more? McDonald's charges more for large size meals and no one cares. Restaurants charge more for adding items or larger dishes. So why can't we as providers do the same?? Tips are rare these days and I do everything in my power to deliver all that you seek. I don't watch the clock unless I have other obligations to follow, I'm lower volume now bc I seek chemistry with my lovers. So I only see the gents I mesh with the best. Great convo, funny, good head and dick, or deeper connections that help me evolve better mentally, physically and financially in some cases.

Am I wrong for the upcharges? I suppose I could just up my rate another 100 to ensure I'm treated fairly in every situation but how is that fair to all?

We have so many expenses to cover so it's not all profits for us. Covers, rooms, gas, special request all come out of our fees not to mention every day needs, Bill's, family needs, cheer fees, and God forbid cancellations last minute that waste money all together. Travel fees, heels, stockings, phone bill, web services, cpa's, car insurance. This isnt just fun and money for us. It's our livelihood, our job, our stability. Just bc it's not a normal 9-5 doesn't mean we should get ran over. I've made many many mistakes over the years in this hobby, I have used and been used or taken advantage of. But I have learned from it all. Im grateful to all who choose to see me. Without you guys my family would do without alot of things but because of you my daughter can afford to cheer, the kids have nice clothes, Christmas gifts. I have 6 children who count on me. Without this hobby they would do without the extras and anything not necessity. I do this so they don't have to feel my struggle. I do it so they never have to. I would sell my soul to give them the world, fight God over my family. As I'm sure you feel the same about yours.

All I'm saying is if it's not average and your provider goes above and beyond for you shouldn't you show her appreciation. A gift, a tip, or be understandable when something you seek cost a little more instead of try ik not to make her feel bad about it or haggle with her bc u want to be selfish and get the whole cow for the cost of the milk.

Food For Thought. Input please
That’s 100% reasonable and fair i don’t think anyone can argue that. If people want more they gotta pay more .
Good morning and great read. I don't post on here very often but I wanted to say this: I totally agree. I just recently saw someone from STG and it was very enjoyable. I tipped extra because she went above and beyond to make it fun. I have seen providers that just go thru the motions, give you a peck on the cheek and out the door they go. No tip given. A lady that really goes the extra mile deserves extra and I will ALWAYS show my appreciation. Thank you ladies that do just that. Those that don't should take note.
Just my 2 cents worth even though its a penny for your thoughts.
That’s 100% reasonable and fair i don’t think anyone can argue that. If people want more they gotta pay more . Originally Posted by bigboss5453
I havent had the pleasure of meeting you but thank u so much for responding. Maybe we can play one day. I'm in town until 3
Good morning and great read. I don't post on here very often but I wanted to say this: I totally agree. I just recently saw someone from STG and it was very enjoyable. I tipped extra because she went above and beyond to make it fun. I have seen providers that just go thru the motions, give you a peck on the cheek and out the door they go. No tip given. A lady that really goes the extra mile deserves extra and I will ALWAYS show my appreciation. Thank you ladies that do just that. Those that don't should take note.
Just my 2 cents worth even though its a penny for your thoughts. Originally Posted by just_a_guy71108
Thank you for your honest response. I really love it when Gentlemen n ladies give their input. With that being said hopefully I'll make ur to do list one day too
As long as menu and rates for said menu are posted then there should never be a discussion. I feel it’s just rude and disrespectful to try to haggle.
The way I look at it, if you are upfront about price, we have two choices. We can pay for what we want or we can go somewhere else. I don't think upcharges for certain activities is unreasonable.
  • tok07
  • 05-18-2020, 12:10 AM
I think the expectation of what the client has in their head dictates whether an upcharge is worth to THEM.....I personally feel part of the connection of worth is already half baked in based upon physical attraction of provider....then the rest is laid to rest by connection with provider...just my opinion....as to haggling...not my thing....