Family man

So I have been on this site for a few years, I browse and read all the entertaining reviews and post. You guys are awesome. I've only booked one date a few years ago.. was horrible. Due to the family situation and not wanting to spend money.... on to my point.... does anyone know someone who does BBBJ CIM without references? I don't want to gamble with the whole BP crazies, just want something my wife doesn't do very often. Probably a dumb question. I have searched and searched, no one near the Gp Arlington area that interest me. Looking for the young girl next door type
Why don't you make a post in the ISO (in search of) section?

I'm sure several ladies will respond.
I offer an alternative screening process and I'm newbie friendly. I'll send a pm with some tips
So I have been on this site for a few years, I browse and read all the entertaining reviews and post. You guys are awesome. I've only booked one date a few years ago.. was horrible. Due to the family situation and not wanting to spend money.... on to my point.... does anyone know someone who does BBBJ CIM without references? I don't want to gamble with the whole BP crazies, just want something my wife doesn't do very often. Probably a dumb question. I have searched and searched, no one near the Gp Arlington area that interest me. Looking for the young girl next door type Originally Posted by Chrisgang30

Does your wife know you are posting on a SHMB?