Hair Length and Color: black up in a clip
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5-3ish nice b cups and cute lil ass
Recommendation: Yes
  • Aoi
  • 09-07-2020, 08:47 AM
Originally Posted by Aoi

That actually supports my opinion more than it does yours.

Your desperation is bordering on pathetic.

Actually, it's well beyond that now.
  • vendi
  • 09-07-2020, 11:32 PM
There is nothing wrong in op mentioning his views. To each on his own when it comes to looks....
  • Aoi
  • 09-08-2020, 12:17 AM
That actually supports my opinion more than it does yours.

Your desperation is bordering on pathetic.

Actually, it's well beyond that now. Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Er, the review literally repeats what my thoughts on her about being cute. Tell me, Kobe, how did it feel being the only kid in your class who didn't know how to read?

Pathetic is not knowing how someone looks like, then commenting on their looks anyways, then boasting about how it's "the honest truth." THEN when you get called out on it, you back off with the "But it's my opinion!"
Er, the review literally repeats what my thoughts on her about being cute. Tell me, Kobe, how did it feel being the only kid in your class who didn't know how to read?

Pathetic is not knowing how someone looks like, then commenting on their looks anyways, then boasting about how it's "the honest truth." THEN when you get called out on it, you back off with the "But it's my opinion!" Originally Posted by Aoi

As I recall, the very first post I made (the one that got your panties in a twist) directly stated that my "opinion wasn't a very popular one to have/express on this board".

It actually included the word 'opinion', you retard. Do you need me to spell it out for you in crayon?

And you're the one accusing someone else of not knowing how to read? LOL
Case of the matter is Vicky is not shot of demand. She's well known and reviewed outside of the studio. And now that she's consider "indi" makes guys who prefers the studio setting rather than the spa a perfect opportunity to try Greek.
I had no problems with Vicky sure she's a bit older and her face to some might not be ideal, but I had no problems with that as I was still attracted to her body and level of service.
Case of the matter is Vicky is not shot of demand. She's well known and reviewed outside of the studio. And now that she's consider "indi" makes guys who prefers the studio setting rather than the spa a perfect opportunity to try Greek.
I had no problems with Vicky sure she's a bit older and her face to some might not be ideal, but I had no problems with that as I was still attracted to her body and level of service. Originally Posted by Jayven

Well said. In the end, different variables carry different weight for everybody, but one that will most certainly be at or near the top for everybody is the quality of the service.
  • Aoi
  • 09-08-2020, 08:21 AM
As I recall, the very first post I made (the one that got your panties in a twist) directly stated that my "opinion wasn't a very popular one to have/express on this board".

It actually included the word 'opinion', you retard. Do you need me to spell it out for you in crayon?

And you're the one accusing someone else of not knowing how to read? LOL Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
No, I called you out because you’ve clearly never seen Vicky, So, your “opinion” on the matter which you then tried to market as some hidden truth somehow has even less worth than a bullshitter like you. I’ve mentioned this since the beginning and you STILL don’t get it.

You commenting on Vickys appearance is pure backstreet driving and is laughable/pathetic at best.
Wrong link
https://www.lovely-angel.net/
Hahaha, good catch, try my link. Its angel not angels.