Congrats to Kristina Kamasutra

A simple congrats to Kristina for being P.O.D. There is nothing like a good southern girl. I do hope we can meet someday.
A simple congrats to Kristina for being P.O.D. There is nothing like a good southern girl. I do hope we can meet someday. Originally Posted by Memaca
What's P.O.D?
What's P.O.D? Originally Posted by hpmariner
Yes, what is P.O.D? I thought it was the name of a rock band I listen to!
She was named Provider of Day on the ECCIE home page.... It's about half way down on the left....pic of her on all fours.....yummmmmy!!!
Congrats!!!
Awwww thank yall so much this really means so much to:-] I hope to meet soon to...
Kisses to all of yall
She was named Provider of Day on the ECCIE home page.... It's about half way down on the left....pic of her on all fours.....yummmmmy!!!
Congrats!!! Originally Posted by shelby66

awww, at least now I know what the P.O.D. is short for! I had no idea what that meant. LOL!!
I seen Kris 2x now...does that make me famous??
wooohooo sexy lady!
Thank You Dallas I hope to meet you some day Kisses!!! @ hpmarina miss you come see me:-]
Gonna see you this morning....
WELCOME BACK SWETTIE!!!WE SHARE THE SAME PHOTOGRAPHER. WE SHOULD MEET SOMETIME MISSY
I would love to meet you babe!
it is great to have kris back! DOUBLES SOON SWEETIE IF I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY HEHE! I think we have all shared the same photographer at one point...think he should change up his skits so we all dont look alike!
Thank You Missy....@ EB I would love to do some more doubles with you....BTW I'm blushing right now...lol when is the next meet and greet????