Good Houston Strip Club Buffets

So I haven't been to a SC's in over 15 years and I'm thinking of trying out something new.

What would you say are the 3 best lunch buffets?

Think you can pull off lunch, some LDs and a handie all in an hour to hour and a half, or do you not bother unless you have 2-3 hours? I'll be trying to go through an experienced waitress to cut down the search.
The St james has a buffet on Fridays and maybe one other day of the week. Last time I ate there it was 7 bucks and pretty decent.
St. James, The Ritz, and Treasures
Men’s Club on Wednesday
Cover Girls, Treasure's, Splendor, Chicas Locas all have decent lunch buffets, M-F. I think some have dinner as well...I am pretty sure that Splendor and Chicas Locas have a dinner buffet. Cover Girls has had roast beef on Thursday lunch line, and Splendor has had roast beef on Friday lunch line.
Can’t help. Only thing I’ve ever eaten in a strip club is the occasional dancer.
Men’s Club of Houston. Their breakfast buffet late night is basically what my review of them was all about lol. I’ve never been to the others that the dudes listed above but will check out.
Tried out the St James buffet today and stuck around a few hours to see whats what. The buffet wasn't bad. Wasn’t great either, but perfectly acceptable for $7.

The women were pretty disappointing. 80% 5/10-6/10 looking Latinas who have been standing at the buffet too long, and another 20% with 7/10-8/10 bodies and 6/10 faces. One lady did have a 9/10 body, 5/10 face but was super sweet.

The last time I was in a SC was a year or so after the fall of Enron when I had to stop by and drop a couple G to some friends who had maxed out their CCs. I spent two hours just standing there with my jaw on the ground staring at an entire club full of 8/10-9/10 faces and bods. Is there any place like this anymore?
Da Ritz has da worst buffet, dat shit couldn't pass if it was served in Harris county.Just saying. And da cheap foookers stopped serving a buffet on Mondays. Da great has never been a fan of buffets in strip clubs. Da great only imagines a dude masturbating to a byotch or not wiping his ass after a shit and my buffet desires leave me. Da great gets his buffets straight from da foooking kitchen and sometimes da great goes back there to supervise da cooking. #facts. Tooodlez.....
Tried out the St James buffet today and stuck around a few hours to see whats what. The buffet wasn't bad. Wasn’t great either, but perfectly acceptable for $7.

The women were pretty disappointing. 80% 5/10-6/10 looking Latinas who have been standing at the buffet too long, and another 20% with 7/10-8/10 bodies and 6/10 faces. One lady did have a 9/10 body, 5/10 face but was super sweet.

The last time I was in a SC was a year or so after the fall of Enron when I had to stop by and drop a couple G to some friends who had maxed out their CCs. I spent two hours just standing there with my jaw on the ground staring at an entire club full of 8/10-9/10 faces and bods. Is there any place like this anymore? Originally Posted by citizen44
No. I'm afraid those days are long gone...
St James also has decent lunch specials on the non buffet days.
+1 on the Saint James kitchen, I’m not usually a buffet guy but the food off the menu coming out of the kitchen has always been good and reasonably priced.
Treasures have the best buffet for a strip club, especially wednesday through friday.
Couple of co workers of mine went to St James yesterday and talking about all day.. haven't been to a SC over a year now may be I should check it out.
No. I'm afraid those days are long gone... Originally Posted by MisterMeat

i mean, treasures is pretty legit both in terms of girls and food.
just stay away from the pushy cuban girls