All-Nude questions for the more seasoned SC'ers.

How's it going guys,

I'm not too familiar with the SC scene in Houston, but my buddy's coming into town and he asked for some recommendations for an all-nude club. I figured if anyone would know, it'd be you mongrels.

Dancer Preference: Latina/AA/or a mix of the two, spinners. (I'm more into enhanced and thick myself, but not about me)

Area: We'd be willing to drive anywhere other than North Houston or Pasadena.

Cost: Not concerned with cover or parking cost, would prefer $20-$30 (private/semi-private) dances, and if possible VIP for around $150 for 15 minutes or close.

Alcohol: BYOB is fine, I think that's the law for All-Nude anyway.

He's been to XTC South and enjoyed it, but after reading the reviews on TUSCL and the lack thereof of them here, I'm guessing there's better spots in the area.

Possible spots:

Gold Diggers seemed promising and a bang for your buck, but I know that's almost exclusively AA. Reviews were talking about the area being sketchy and we're nowhere near being AA ourselves, but I'm sure that's not an issue.

XTC South: Mainly putting this here, because he may just say fuck it and go with what he knows. That TUSCL score is abysmal tho. Also a lot of reports for $40 dances? oof. Maybe one of you could shed a better light on it.

I know there's Show Palace, Latinas Cabaret, and a couple others.

Thanks everyone!
The clubs you mentioned are just about it.

Chica's Cabaret, Fantasy North, and Buck Wild's are the other spots but you don't want to drive up north.