Anyone tried this craigslist massage?

Says she has spots in both Cortland and Syracuse. Very likely a legit massage, but based on the pic, I'd be willing to TOFFT if no one has before. PM if you prefer. Thanks

https://syracuse.craigslist.org/hws/...652522651.html
  • pbk
  • 09-07-2023, 11:34 PM
Give her a try.
post is gone.
  • mkp24
  • 09-08-2023, 09:20 AM
Was it the Indian girl or the older lady that gives tantric?
post is gone. Originally Posted by ben dover
Well, dang. Guess I should have written down her number. Oh well, maybe it'll pop back up someday.

This ad was for the Indian woman
Was it the Indian girl or the older lady that gives tantric? Originally Posted by mkp24
This ad was for the Indian woman. Who is the lady that offers tantric? Do you have a link or any info? Thanks
I got her number. Been exchanging messages. Just want to confirm it's real
The Indian girl gives a good massage with some teasing, some, nothing to write home about.

If you're looking for a descent massager from an Indian woman. But other than that, I'd pass.
The Indian girl is legit and married....no extras......but also no draping required.

But....her tits are ginormus and might be worth the price of admission.
The Indian girl is legit and married....no extras......but also no draping required.

But....her tits are ginormus and might be worth the price of admission. Originally Posted by George88

girl does have some jugs, for a solid real massage and some tittie play and HJ ending i'd do her.
  • mkp24
  • 09-11-2023, 05:54 AM
Yeah when I saw the Indian chick I couldn’t believe how hot she was, her tits were pouring out.

Added private tags - The Dr
I'm interested enough in giving it a try, if anyone has her number and could PM me, that would be great. Thanks!
I'm interested enough in giving it a try, if anyone has her number and could PM me, that would be great. Thanks! Originally Posted by JasonBKK
Me too, please! Lol
Ok numbskulls
In nature , men's brains are wired diff for sex
That is just ONE of the major reasons women aren't approaching men mostly any situation

If you dont automatically understand this then I'm not wasting time explaining it go on interwebs yourself

Ok so IF you go

DO NOT get that glazed look in your eyes over her tits and start getting creepy immediately

This is not your typical "$kin monster" as plastic man so apple describes
I dont care if your "drape d "
"Undraped " or whatever "$ign " you think this married women is giving off

It's like the SUN
you can only look at them for less than a SECOND

...Jerry Sienfeld

Then LOOK AWAY!
2nd
If you have no idea how to casually flirt with any women
That COULD
Maybe
Spark her natural attraction to a male

Then

This massage women IS NOT
the place to go thinking in this atmosphere it's the place to try and learn that.
If you dont believe that it's a free country but dont bug me about it .

To pull this off you must likely need Time
And
Patience

Like spending a too much on a closed menu hooker with that annoying boyfriend creeping in the parking lot
While your in the room getting covered EVERYTHING
yah she's hot and it's really annoying but when you hang in there and wait till that dirtbag boyfriend really screws her for good
She finally turns into that no holes Barred SSSSLUTT

right outta nowhere .

Yes you had to put in a shit ton of time but hey it turned the corner.

That's your dime store hooker though

This married massage indian is still a whole different situation

For three

She knows the first thing you idiots are going to do is open up your mouths on places like HERE and start spilling the beans on her just to BRAG