Problems logging I to moble site

When ever I try to log into m.ecce.net, I get a pop up for hot.com. I cannot get the popup to go away. Cannot close the pop up. back button will take me back, but as soon as I click login, the pop up returns.

I can log into the full site and switch to the moble version.

Samsung phone.

Anyone else having issues or suggestions?
i've ended up clicking one of the national links then logging in. Pop up still happens, but as separate tab, and I just go back to the original
I get the pop up as well but am able to close it out and continue with the original page.
Just close it out on the new tab and you should be good to go for about 30 minutes before another one pops up.
Just close it out on the new tab and you should be good to go for about 30 minutes before another one pops up. Originally Posted by S L I M
Hey welcome!! Another new member that seems to know a lot about how things work on eccie. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence. NOT
Found a solution. Instead of clicking Login, I click on one of the forums. The Hot.com window goes away and I can then proceed to the log in screen
the hot.com popup is HIGHLY fucking annoying.
i've ended up clicking one of the national links then logging in. Pop up still happens, but as separate tab, and I just go back to the original Originally Posted by Landguy
And TY for the suggestion