Don't we ladies just love no reviews

It happens to us all...first of all..not sure if mentioned in the ros that there was a discount given..the hotel in general sucked..choice hotels aren't always a good choice..second...it was almost like 3-4 am and both parties were tired...I do smoke it's in my reviews...I don't smoke around y'all unless you say it's ok and my room is generally a non smoking room.. My tits are real and very responsive to a person who treats the girls nicely...XY I will not offer a make up session...you had zero complaints while my sloppy mouth was all over you..you had nothing to say bad while you encouraged me by telling me how nice it felt to keep going...no make up session needed for someone who didn't complain not once in front of me... I didn't smell..come on dude yrs of reviews never a no or a hint of bad hygiene..you just wanted to give me my first no...as far as me looking homely...I told XY that my outcall didn't want make up or perfume.. You knew I wasn't going to be a made up doll..GOBC XY claims y'all...hope y'all don't claim him..If you believe this review you lose out...can't please every Asshole but I can probably please you...XY made sure to mention you paulwantsya as his buddie that meets in strip clubs hangs out with..Amazing How my girls responded to Paul and every other person who reviewed me but not you XY...hmm...your review is off way off..
A perfect example of a classy response to a no review!

Awesome.

elg.....
  • iggy
  • 12-10-2015, 06:08 AM
Sounds like Lucky is READING ROS !! Mod should look into it and take appropriate action against her and who ever is her mole.

Providers who are here ABSOLUTELY FREE, then complain should go somewhere else.

Iggy

Sounds like Lucky is READING ROS !! Mod should look into it and take appropriate action against her and who ever is her mole.

Providers who are here ABSOLUTELY FREE, then complain should go somewhere else.

Iggy

Originally Posted by iggy

Physical Description: Lucky is a homely looking woman with massive tits that are totally unresponsive, she has a bunch of tattoos a fairly firm backside and a fairly tight pussy. She smokes like a chimney and reeks of one also. She was unshowered, unclean, and not ready for our date....ROS Originally Posted by XL
Don't you have some treebark to chase in A/HV

I still think the best reply to a no review by a lady is no reply. A provider( i hate this term) can out live no's. Unless getting way more no's then yes's.
but it is more entertaining this way

I'm waiting on the popcorn I can't eat anymore
Very nice.....consider the OP, who hates women and you're good!!
ooooooooooh ...cant ya ol cuck jimmies smell a ...shitbird ...in the making
I woke this morning to a text telling me I got my first no review...so I went into MY account and looked at my own review...I can read my own review thru my account..I did not read the ros..as mentioned in the review..I don't have access to it...so please look into me...a vetted "provider" with pages of reviews...and yrs of being on this and other sites...Reality is that not all pair's can have chemistry.. Yes while we are supposed to be every man's fantasy we can't even fake chemistry with all men..I responded so the questions are answered as much as possible publicly so to save my inbox..To me all the politics here are B.S. I am expected to kiss and stay quiet while you kiss and post on the internet the flavor of my lips..Imagine of we girls were honest and reviewed you gents..The honest word should scare most of you...I can tell you that I've never read an ROS but I have had reviews edited because the OP lies..I did meet XY..and telling me Paul is a personal friend only told me he was a person with low character as we DON'T NAME DROP.. Referencing a girl is for verifications and is different..outting another member public or private in conversation isn't ok..Take from it what you will..twist it how you want... Antagonists start here..I said my part I'm done..For the rest of y'all I leave Friday
  • XL
  • 12-10-2015, 07:30 AM
You have not met XY, you met XL, whore.

If you could read the ROS you would see an explanation you whore. But since you put it out there you gallivanting all over the place telling me you were seeing this client and the other, got pulled over by the police and searched and when you finally arrived to the hotel I watched you walk into the fucking hotel holding your bags of McDonald's in the "C" doors, and then the woman who had been holy and totally unresponsive all of a sudden started texting me but she was ready literally 10 seconds after you walked into the fucking hotel. During our appointment when I suggested that I eat your pussy you jumped out of bed ran into the bathroom and said you needed to clean up first. There was a big cigarette in the toilet, the room reeked of cigarette smoke and so did you. You can make up all of the bullshit excuses that you want but I don't care, I know for a fact that you could not have cleaned up for our date in 10 seconds, I know for a fact you got up twice during our appointment to clean up before certain activities would take place, I know for a fact that you try to rush me out the door, I know for a fact there were two bags of McDonald's on that table and you were clearly trying to get me out so you could eat your fucking french fries. If you want to clear your name then I have no problems at all posting all of our chat conversation via text so long as you approve it. Believe me I don't give a flying fuck about any points I might incur as a result. Let me show all of these fuckers what an unresponsive whore you are how you wasted my fucking time for hours on end.

I was on time for our appointment for two hours, LOL.

You were a pitiful lay. In the end, I brought you to the end of the bed you braced yourself against the corner with one arm around one side and the other hand around the bottom of the bed....... I entered you and I relentlessly and furiously fucked the shit out of you not because I was having fun but because I just wanted to get the fuck out of there and bust a nut. It is my review and I can write anything I fucking want either privately or publicly. And again you brought that shit up.

*****MODS - The use of the word "whore", as a noun and a description of her profession only, not name calling.******

• XL
  • 12-10-2015, 07:33 AM
Very nice.....consider the OP, who hates women and you're good!! Originally Posted by splitlicker
I fucking love women. clearly.
My radar is on the fritz again. A blip just suddenly disappeared.
when did the name drop happen? just askin
  • XL
  • 12-10-2015, 07:49 AM
when did the name drop happen? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Supposedly, the whore indicated that I am a person of low character, imagine that, LOL......yeah yeah yeah, fuck you guys.......anyway all of that set aside because I said I saw the review of Paulwantsya, and we chatted about that for a minute as a mutual acquaintance, indicating that he and I go out for beers occasionally to area strip clubs with other members, that I somehow violated his privacy by saying such.

Crazy.
Newport's or another brand ???? just askin
  • XL
  • 12-10-2015, 07:58 AM
Newport's or another brand ???? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
No idea
Supposedly, the whore indicated that I am a person of low character, imagine that, LOL......yeah yeah yeah, fuck you guys.......anyway all of that set aside because I said I saw the review of Paulwantsya, and we chatted about that for a minute as a mutual acquaintance, indicating that he and I go out for beers occasionally to area strip clubs with other members, that I somehow violated his privacy by saying such.

Crazy. Originally Posted by XL
that sound ok to me. Even as we are so so we have had beers
I miss that bar.