Who the Fuck Do You Think You Are Talking To.

McCarthy on January 6 while under siege called Trump for health and Trump told him the people invading the Capitol were Antifa. McCarthy informed him they were Trump people not Antifa. Trump told McCarthy that “evidently those people cared more about the election than he did”. McCarthy before becoming a pussy asked Trump “who the fuck do you think you’re talking to”. Confirmed by multiple republicans.

I guess McCarthy learned a lesson that Trump doesn’t give a fuck about him or his safety and will send his folks and get him if he doesn’t act right. Poor republicans. Under intimidation by the worst president ever. If only republicans had a backbone. If only.

called Trump for health

snick

He called Trump for health?
called Trump for health

snick

He called Trump for health? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Clearly, it was supposed to read "called Trump for help".

I understood that within seconds. Didn't you?
Clearly, it was supposed to read "called Trump for help".

I understood that within seconds. Didn't you? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Trump whooped the chinese wuhan virus, soooooo!
Trump cares for no one but himself. Any one who disagrees with him or gets in his way is his enemy. Now that he has legions of followers he can sic them on anyone he wants with merely a twitter post. This is why he's been banned from twitter.
Yeah. Remember when he incited a mass shooting of democrats when they were playing baseball and encouraged violent riots all across the country? Oh, wait....
No but I de recall him sending folks to try to stop congress from doing their jobs. Sometime in2021 if I’m not mistaken. All because he was a sore loser. Piece of shit really.
McCarthy on January 6 while under siege called Trump for health and Trump told him the people invading the Capitol were Antifa. McCarthy informed him they were Trump people not Antifa. Trump told McCarthy that “evidently those people cared more about the election than he did”. McCarthy before becoming a pussy asked Trump “who the fuck do you think you’re talking to”. Confirmed by multiple republicans.

I guess McCarthy learned a lesson that Trump doesn’t give a fuck about him or his safety and will send his folks and get him if he doesn’t act right. Poor republicans. Under intimidation by the worst president ever. If only republicans had a backbone. If only.

. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
This McCarthey guys seems alright to me.
  • oeb11
  • 02-13-2021, 08:17 AM
Trump cares for no one but himself. Any one who disagrees with him or gets in his way is his enemy. Now that he has legions of followers he can sic them on anyone he wants with merely a twitter post. This is why he's been banned from twitter. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

So - txdotguy - You also' read minds'

amaznig how liberal/DPST marxists have that capability

So - txdot guy - what am i thinking Now????

Sad - to see minions So deluded by their LSM propaganda.
  • oeb11
  • 02-13-2021, 08:20 AM
Who the Fuck Do You Think You Are Talking To.

So - 1b1 - Please understand No One 'talks" here.

we 'write"

and please, scatology, insults, references to intercourse - are not meaningful, cogent, or constructive debate.

Thank You - valued poster.
This McCarthey guys seems alright to me. Originally Posted by I Love Freedom
Any guesses who this is?
lolling
No but I de recall him sending folks to try to stop congress from doing their jobs. Sometime in2021 if I’m not mistaken. All because he was a sore loser. Piece of shit really. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Congress doesn't do their job anyway. They get paid way too much for doing absolutely nothing.
Congress doesn't do their job anyway. They get paid way too much for doing absolutely nothing. Originally Posted by Levianon17
yep

Under worked and overpaid!
No but I de recall him sending folks to try to stop congress from doing their jobs. Sometime in2021 if I’m not mistaken. All because he was a sore loser. Piece of shit really. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I heard covid can give you strange, vivid dreams. You might want to get tested.
I heard covid can give you strange, vivid dreams. You might want to get tested. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Nope I’m covid ignorance and stupidity free. You, my friend, seem to have tested positive for two of those.