Encounter: South side ripoff artist

User ID: -
Date: 6/28
Name: None provided
Phone: 515-882-0124
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://des-moines.skipthegames.com/...o/937203220088
City: Des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: South side mobile home park
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Touched a boobie
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very skinny with baggy sweats that has burn holes in them and small droopy boobs. Cute face but her requirements to get the cash down the street before walking to her place were a rip off give away.
Recommendation: No
  • gmd33
  • 06-29-2022, 08:32 AM
Sorry to hear buddy..but thanks for your post.

Seems like I've read a couple of other posts about her with the same experience as you.

Definite hard no.

gmd
Apparently the touching of the boobie isn’t an activity that took place according to the reviewer. Haha.
Side note, I tried to do my homework on this one but should have dug deeper as I missed the report on her.
She definitely likes to play games. Told her that her luck will run out and guys will talk. Looks like the beginning of the end for this one.
The pic that shows the boobies also reveals a disgusting shithole of a place.
A bad experience from STG? Shocker!

Can’t say I feel sorry you.
Another number they are using 5159912519
No need to be a dick. Ffs.
As the other person said, no need to be a dick.

See my review for DestinyLuv as the reason I look at STG. There are some legit people on there that don’t advertise elsewhere. Always looking for more of those but it does take a bit of weeding out.

A bad experience from STG? Shocker!

Can’t say I feel sorry you. Originally Posted by Verified
She’s definitely a rip off artist. She’s a known addict. She actually use to be really cute at one time.
Sadly she’s still really cute…but yeah she’s a hot mess and a theif.

She’s definitely a rip off artist. She’s a known addict. She actually use to be really cute at one time. Originally Posted by CycloneDude21
Those STG photos are nightmare fuel. Couldn’t be assed to clean her bathroom before taking selfies for her “business.”
I remember reading from someone on here that actually went to her house and he said it was just absolutely disgusting inside.
I remember reading from someone on here that actually went to her house and he said it was just absolutely disgusting inside. Originally Posted by CycloneDude21
Yikes, thanks for the information